Official Sunshine Mission II Signups

mousekakat

Since its a simple mission with one coin (trackable or non trackable) and one card only then I think we can handle that.

Good Day Sunshine!!!

Mission #1 Me

Email sent 4/3/09

Name received

Sunshine sent

Sunshine received

Mission #2--Good Golly Miss Molly (dog)

Email sent 4/3/09

Name received

Sunshine sent

Sunshine received

Mission #3 Riley the GeoDog

Email sent 4/3/09

Name received

Sunshine sent

Sunshine received

Participating: yes email sent 4/3/09

Name received:

This will be my third mission. They are soooo much fun. I love getting a package from someone I don't know. Everyone is so thoughtful and generous. I hope they enjoy my packages to them too. :lol:

I have been humming this one since I posted......I don't think that Paul or John would mind the little changes do ya think? :lol:

Good Day Sunshine by the Beatles!

Good day sunshine

Good day sunshine

Good day sunshine

I need to laugh, and when the sun is out

I've got something I can laugh about

I feel good, in a special way

I'm caching and it's a sunny day

Good day sunshine

Good day sunshine

Good day sunshine

We take a walk, the sun is shining down

Burns my feet as they touch the ground

Good day sunshine

Good day sunshine

Good day sunshine

We find it beneath a shady tree

I love caching and its loving me

The ammo can is hidden and its camoed fine

I'm so happy that I'm first to find

Good day sunshine

Good day sunshine

Good day sunshine

Good day sunshine

Good day sunshine

Good day sunshine

Good day sunshine

Good day sunshine

"I Live For The Sun"

Go! (Sun sun sun sun, sun sun sun sun)

I live for the sun

Because it means fun

Pretty girls with their guys

Such a love you can't buy

They, they all live for the sun

My girl, my girl & me

We will stay right by the sea

Livin' & lovin' this way

We're with the sun every day

We, we all live for the sun

Sunsets are for lovers

& dancin' mothers

Oh & little girls & their brothers

They all live for the sun

Listen, listen up

Don't be, don't be a dump

Take your girl by the hand

Walk with her in the sand

Always, yes always

We gotta live for the...

After hearing enthusiastic stories from my family Millieballon and our daughter Li-Z I decided to take part in this sunshine mission. Simple and sunny just perfect for me!

I am allready very curious .............

Good luck with your first mission!

I'll have to skip this mission myself, because I'll be on holiday from next week till may... But I'm looking forward to seeing all the photos of the received missions on this thread ;-)

Li-Z

WOW WOW WOW!!!

I am just totally overwhelmed with the response to this mission! I've got, as of now, 70 missions that are going to be exchanged, and the signups still have roughly another 36 hours! We've got all corners of the world covered, I think, except maybe the polar caps, lol! Even more fun is the responses from new folks who have been a bit overwhelmed with how to do a mission and wanted to get involved, just needed an easier one to ease into it with! I hope that especially for them their missions go well and they receive a nice smile!

Now, my turn to tell a little secret... I'm not participating, and I don't want to, so don't send me anything! My pleasure and reward from this mission is seeing the response and reading the emails. There are people, and no, I won't mention or reveal anything, out there who are just incredible! I've got the whole range from generous to down, but the mission has lightened their day already and made THEM happy. That kind of response, reading those emails, that is my reward from doing this mission.

There were a lot of people who have thanked me for doing this mission again, but the thanks doesn't go to me, I just put the spreadsheet and names together, YOU guys send the sunshine, and all thanks go to you, without you there would be no mission! Many of you know that this past year for me has been really, really hard, and you've seen me pull back from the forums a lot and into myself. This mission means a lot to me, and working on the spreadsheet today has lifted my heart in ways you don't know or realize... I hope to one day soon be back to myself and back spamming the forums with lots of hugs and laughter. It's been a long road, but I'm getting there!

So.... THANK YOU!!! And let the sun shine in!

Naomi :)

WOW WOW WOW!!!

I am just totally overwhelmed with the response to this mission! I've got, as of now, 70 missions that are going to be exchanged, and the signups still have roughly another 36 hours! We've got all corners of the world covered, I think, except maybe the polar caps, lol! Even more fun is the responses from new folks who have been a bit overwhelmed with how to do a mission and wanted to get involved, just needed an easier one to ease into it with! I hope that especially for them their missions go well and they receive a nice smile!

Now, my turn to tell a little secret... I'm not participating, and I don't want to, so don't send me anything! My pleasure and reward from this mission is seeing the response and reading the emails. There are people, and no, I won't mention or reveal anything, out there who are just incredible! I've got the whole range from generous to down, but the mission has lightened their day already and made THEM happy. That kind of response, reading those emails, that is my reward from doing this mission.

There were a lot of people who have thanked me for doing this mission again, but the thanks doesn't go to me, I just put the spreadsheet and names together, YOU guys send the sunshine, and all thanks go to you, without you there would be no mission! Many of you know that this past year for me has been really, really hard, and you've seen me pull back from the forums a lot and into myself. This mission means a lot to me, and working on the spreadsheet today has lifted my heart in ways you don't know or realize... I hope to one day soon be back to myself and back spamming the forums with lots of hugs and laughter. It's been a long road, but I'm getting there!

So.... THANK YOU!!! And let the sun shine in!

Naomi :)

Naomi, i missed your enthusiast talk :D:D

Your talk brings sunshine in the forum B)

Missed you, woman :lol:

OKIDOKY!!

76 missions to organize and coordinate! I've got most of the matching done, just have to go back through and make sure it's right, that no one is left out, and that no one is sending to their recipient, as well! Even using a random number generator to insure that all is fair and spread out it ends up with a couple sending to their recipients, and I think that isn't much fun, so I've gotta fix them.

In any case, Micke's home with a tummy bug, the kids are staying at gramma's tonight, and I've got to take some supplies to her since it's an emergency thing to keep from getting the girls sick, so I'll be finishing this in a while!

In any case, I'm working on it and your recipients are soon on their way....

Naomi :blink:

You aren't too late... anyone else wanna be squeezed in :D? HURRY!

IF you need one more - - - - Me :blink::P:D

And take your time to get us ALL right (but not too long :blink: )

And Remember:

"Take me away to better days.

Take me away: A higher place.

The sun is on my side.

Take me for a ride.

I smile up to the sky.

I know I'll be all right.

"

Sunshine of Your Love

It's gettin' near dawn,

When lights close their tired eyes.

I'll soon be with you my love,

To give you my dawn surprise.

I'll be with you darling soon,

I'll be with you when the stars start falling.

I've been waiting so long

To be where I'm going

In the sunshine of your love.