New feature request(s)

Nivad

I searched around the forum but couldn't find anything of the sort -- so I'd like to start a new topic.

Ideas/recommendations for new enhancements to the site.

My own idea is a new log type or user configuration for blocking an individual cache.

The idea would be similar to the watchlist, only in reverse. I would allow the cache listing to be totally ignored in pocket queries and the other listings.

I for one have come across a cache or two which I know I will never attempt. For example the one that had death wish written all over it (150 foot vertical climb up loose rocks); glad it has finally been archived.

//signed//

Nivad

I am on my Iphone querty keyboard, so for now will just state one and come back later with the rest:

I would like to see a DNF map icon (red cache icon) similar to the current disabled icons, i think it would make it easier for a cacher to relocate caches attempted.

For now that is all, have lot more but will need reg key laptop to properly input , great topic!

You can already do this.

On the top right, just below "log your visit" is "ignore listing"

When you setup your PQ's, be sure to check the "Are not on my ignore list"

The ignore list is a premium member feature. The OP is not a premium member and it may not be clear that this is one of the capabilities you get as a premium member.

PS Unfortunately the Topic has started and another thread for general feature requests. Each feature request should start a new thread (or add to an existing one requesting the same feature) so that the feature can be discussed. With multiple features in the same thread it is hard to follow the discussion sometimes.