Cartridge poster upload fails

roobi

I can't upload a Cartridge poster for a new cartridge on the Wherigo site. The following error occurs when at attempt to upload is made. Any ideas ?

Server Error in '/' Application.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Could not find a part of the path 'E:\Inetpub\www.Wherigo.com\media\posters\dca57aed-54f4-4bd5-ad3e-bd7e47677a1d.jpg'.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path 'E:\Inetpub\www.Wherigo.com\media\posters\dca57aed-54f4-4bd5-ad3e-bd7e47677a1d.jpg'.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path 'E:\Inetpub\www.Wherigo.com\media\posters\dca57aed-54f4-4bd5-ad3e-bd7e47677a1d.jpg'.]

System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath) +492

System.IO.File.Delete(String path) +157

cartridge_poster.btnUpload_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) +439

System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e) +105

System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +107

System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.System.Web.UI.IPostBackEventHandler.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +7

System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEventHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument) +11

System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(NameValueCollection postData) +33

System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +1746

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.1433; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.1433

If this is a known problem then that's fine.

Well, it appears it's a known problem to us here on the Wherigo forums at least. I started a thread about the problem in the GC.com website forum (where you are supposed to report such problems they tell me) last Friday but didn't get any response from TPTB. So it's just a guess that they know about it.

Maybe Ranger Fox knows more or can nudge someone to at least acknowledge the problem.

Deane

AKA: DeRock & the Psychic Cacher - Grattan MI

Maybe Ranger Fox knows more or can nudge someone to at least acknowledge the problem.
I already mentioned it to Groundspeak after a nice wait period.

If you see any more problems, feel free to let me know. I'd love it if I had the keys to the kingdom so I could fix it and add to the site. I tinkered with and tried building an application to consume the Wherigo log file and display the events on a map. Perhaps I should complete it one day. Blah, blah, blah.