Monthly PQ frequency

Zemmy

I like having the ability to get a PQ weekly, but for some instances it is not necessary. I have a PQ that includes Events in a 125 mile radius, which extends into the next state, and I don't see the need to have it run automatically every week. Event listings don't change that often, and it seems like an extra load on the servers.

Can we get a check box that will allow them to be sent monthly?

Thanks for the fun

Z

I like having the ability to get a PQ weekly, but for some instances it is not necessary. I have a PQ that includes Events in a 125 mile radius, which extends into the next state, and I don't see the need to have it run automatically every week. Event listings don't change that often, and it seems like an extra load on the servers.

How about you only run it when you need to? You can uncheck the box.

StaticTank

How about you only run it when you need to? You can uncheck the box.

StaticTank

Yea, that'll work, and that is what we have to do if we don't need the PQ's weekly. But by that logic there is no reason to have automatic PQ's at all. We can just run them when we need them.

But that is not the point of my suggestion. There is only one automatic option, weekly, and perhaps this is too often for some users, or for some circumstances.

Yea, that'll work, and that is what we have to do if we don't need the PQ's weekly. But by that logic there is no reason to have automatic PQ's at all. We can just run them when we need them.

But that is not the point of my suggestion. There is only one automatic option, weekly, and perhaps this is too often for some users, or for some circumstances.

Doing my best not to listen to some... :lol:

I can see some use of "monthly", but how would you represent it on the display of PQs? (Could I tell in a glance how many PQs were actually going to run on the next day?) And how would you define "monthly"? Which week?

It seems like a bit of programming effort for something with limited interest?