Delorme PN-40

gessner17

As new, software sealed, unit still has screen protector. Has been turned on twice. Unit won't support the depth charts I need so it's of no use to me. Includes original box and accessories. $310 shipped. Email me with any questions.

How long ago did you buy this? DeLorme has a return policy of 30 days regardless of where it was purchased!

As new, software sealed, unit still has screen protector. Has been turned on twice. Unit won't support the depth charts I need so it's of no use to me. Includes original box and accessories. $310 shipped. Email me with any questions.

How long ago did you buy this? DeLorme has a return policy of 30 days regardless of where it was purchased!

I didn't want to mess with shipping it back, if it doesn't sell in a few days, i may do that.

Edited by gessner17

I didn't want to mess with shipping it back, if it doesn't sell in a few days, i may do that.

So what do you mean it wont support the depth charts you need? Is that something that may be handy?

I bought it with the assumption i could download the same type of depth charts I have on my garmin but theirs only have coastal stuff with some of the great lakes. The ones I use have all the smaller lakes in my state. I use it for fishing out of my kayak and ice fishing so i don't have to drill a million holes looking for the desired depth.

Edited by gessner17

PM sent, Thanks

Bill