Help with figuring out weird code!@!

SoDakCachers

What did the cache owner say when you wrote and asked for a hint?

I haven't asked for one yet. Figured someone on here has seen something similar before.

It's usually considered bad form to ask for help on puzzles, without asking the cache owner first.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to drive 1200+ miles to be FTF on this cache, 'cause I solved it. :unsure:

It's usually considered bad form to ask for help on puzzles, without asking the cache owner first.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to drive 1200+ miles to be FTF on this cache, 'cause I solved it. :o

Care to pick me up on the way? Not to far from the border... At first I was STYmied... after about thirty seconds I saw the light...

Just kidding about the trip... :unsure: I'm to busy right now... It's tax time... now that is rough...

Doug

nevermind, i figured it out.

Excellent... now go get it, hopefully FTF you never know... I can't go... work... and 1200 km away.

Doug

Edit: Sorry! Go find another puzzle after this one...

February 21 by celestron8 (75 found)

yeah hooo . FTF Actually my 11 yr old found it but I drove him there. TFTC Marvin

Waiting for your entry... working on a few local puzzles myself for spring...

Edited by 7rxc

I hope we're not making you feel dumb, but that was simple. :unsure:

Maybe ole Pork King place a cache like this nearby... Seems to be in my area of expertise! :o

nevermind, i figured it out.

Glad you figured it out. While I figured that one quickly, there's a lot of them that I haven't got a clue on.

Unfortunately, someone beat you to the FTF, but I'm looking forward to seeing you log your find.