****The NASCAR Nationwide Series COINTEST****

opalsns

SOOOOoooooooo...

We got some Great Racers here folks, all running their heats, Readying up for the Big Race.

OOOOOOOOOOoooooooooo the big race, now there's a reason to get your entrys in.

Yup, Only The Cartoon Racers from this thread will be automatically entered in the

Sprint Cup Race Cointest.......

I have been assigning Car #s to entry's posted. I have written down the cartoon Race Driver Names and the post # . I did not keep track of the cacher that entered ONLY the Cartoon Name and Post #.

I take the post number and pull a car number out of it. So, If the cartoon driver's post number is 000,

I might put him in the 00 car.

Now That Cartoon Driver will be driving the # 00 . If the winner of the actual Sprint Cup Race is in the #00,

That Cartoon driver wins....

I will list The Cartoon Drivers Name and Car number that has been assigned to it on the Cachin' Crow Thread on Race Day.

The rules are ALWAYS subject to change...........

SOOOOoooooooo...

We got some Great Racers here folks, all running their heats, Readying up for the Big Race.

Yup, Only The Cartoon Racers from this thread will be automatically entered in the

I have been assigning Car #s to entry's posted. I have written down the cartoon Race Driver Names and the post # . I did not keep track of the cacher that entered ONLY the Cartoon Name and Post #.

I take the post number and pull a car number out of it. So, If the cartoon driver's post number is 000,

Now That Cartoon Driver will be driving the # 00 . If the winner of the actual Sprint Cup Race is in the #00,

I will list The Cartoon Drivers Name and Car number that has been assigned to it on the Cachin' Crow Thread on Race Day.

:D stamp :D

:) please :)

May i have 13 :)

:D stamp :D:D

2450193754_173e1ea12c.jpg

Some of the Racers in the pits :ph34r::(:unsure::wacko::blink:

That looks like Penelope Pitstop's Car from the Cartoon Iwas Talking about.....

Wow

Looks like Penelope Pitstop, Dick Dasterly, Hools mobile, missing Rufus Roughcut in the Buzz Saw wagon, Peter Perfect

SOOOOoooooooo...

:wacko: stamp :blink:

:( please :unsure:

May i have 13 :ph34r:

:o stamp :D:lol:

I've already given numbers to those that have entered a cartoon name....

I don't think there is a 13 car like noe 13 th floor

Yup,

Your right. That's my team , WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO

Did I watch too much TV growin' up, Bro?????

I TAPE ALL THE RACES, THEN GO DOWN TO THE VFW, AND EVERYONE WOULD PICK ONE AND THE WINNER WOULD WIN THE POT, I HAD SEVERAL TAPES SO I DIDN'T KNOW THE WINNERS OF THE RACE, IT WAS FUN, FELT BAD FOR WHOEVER PICK DICK DASTERLY

Yup,

I TAPE ALL THE RACES, THEN GO DOWN TO THE VFW, AND EVERYONE WOULD PICK ONE AND THE WINNER WOULD WIN THE POT, I HAD SEVERAL TAPES SO I DIDN'T KNOW THE WINNERS OF THE RACE, IT WAS FUN, FELT BAD FOR WHOEVER PICK DICK DASTERLY

You wouldn't happen to have those tapes, would ya??????

Yup,

You wouldn't happen to have those tapes, would ya??????

GOOD QUESTION!!!!

I like Vickers in the 32.

The cointest for today is to come up with an Original Cartoon Race Driver Name.

I will pick the best name to win a coi AND thatCartoon race car driver is automatically entered in The Sprint Cup Race Cointest. I assign a car number to that Cartoon Name by using the number of the post.

If the car number you get is the same as the Car # winner of the Sprint Cup .

That cartoon driver wins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Years back there was a cartoon that I can't remember too much of, except for the Unique names....

Penelope PitStop was one of them......

So here's the Nationwide cointest....

If You Were A RaceCar Driver On A Cartoon, What would your RACING NAME Be.

Now be ORIGINAL and UNIQUE. I will use the Random Number Changer to pick the winner.

One ( 1 ) entry per person.

I will START and FINISH this Cointest at my chosing.

The winner will get a coin of my choice from my collection.

I reserve the right to change rules at any time.

That's It , I think!!!

Oh Yeah ......

Yup, Only The Cartoon Racers from this Nationwide Cointest thread will be automatically entered in the

Edited by opalsns

I like Vickers in the 32.

The cointest for today is to come up with an Original Cartoon Race Driver Name.

I will pick the best name to win a coi AND thatCartoon race car driver is automatically entered in The Sprint Cup Race Cointest. I assign a car number to that Cartoon Name by using the number of the post.

If the car number you get is the same as the Car # winner of the Sprint Cup .

That cartoon driver wins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ooops sorry. I still would like to see Vickers win.

Years back there was a cartoon that I can't remember too much of, except for the Unique names....

Penelope PitStop was one of them......

So here's the Nationwide cointest....

If You Were A RaceCar Driver On A Cartoon, What would your RACING NAME Be.

Now be ORIGINAL and UNIQUE. I will use the Random Number Changer to pick the winner.

One ( 1 ) entry per person.

I will START and FINISH this Cointest at my chosing.

The winner will get a coin of my choice from my collection.

I reserve the right to change rules at any time.

That's It , I think!!!

Oh Yeah ......

Yup, Only The Cartoon Racers from this Nationwide Cointest thread will be automatically entered in the

Keep 'em coming folks!!!!!

There's a few more spots to fill before the race tomorrow and , remember , I will draw for a coin for these names AND a coin for tomorrows winner in the Sprint cup Cointest, BUT you can't get into the Sprint Cup Cointest unless you enter the Nationwide cointest First!!!!!!!

Just to add ....

... After the Nationwide Race today , there is a Legends Race. Old NASCAR favorites Gettin' into the cars and RACING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by opalsns