****The NASCAR Nationwide Series COINTEST****

opalsns

We lost everyone.

I guess if your the only one to pick a certain driver and you get 1 point, that's a complete entry. I'll have to try something else next week to keep the attention. Thank You rsfish1 for hanging on wit me. I might have to change it to the one with the most points no matter who wins the race, LOL!!!!

We lost everyone.

I guess if your the only one to pick a certain driver and you get 1 point, that's a complete entry. I'll have to try something else next week to keep the attention. Thank You rsfish1 for hanging on wit me. I might have to change it to the one with the most points no matter who wins the race, LOL!!!!

Oh well!! I saw I missed this last week. So I thought I would jump in this week. I used to work for a race team in another series that a lot of drivers cut their teeth in before Nascar. Mark Martin, Rusty Wallace, Tony Raines, Scot Lagase, Dick Trickle, Johnny Benson, Brendan Gaughn, Jimmie Johnson, David Stremme, Matt Knseth, Mike Garvey. Now if anyone knows that aseries name, they should win the contest. I knew all these guys when they were first starting. Changing tires on a Pit Stop is the best adrenaline rush you will ever have. TV does not do it justice. Even when they use the helmet cam!

Thanks anay way for the cointest!

Yeah , WOW,

Oh yeah , a point,

Wow , That must have been intense!!!. I'm gonna look into to that a series.

I sponsered a driver here in Maine at Unity Raceway, just Super Street, and I thought that was awesome,Being in the pits , seeing the crew throw in a tranny , rippin' out the steering column, Man. I love racin'. Saturday Night Short Track , Baby!!!!!!!!

Yeah , WOW,

Oh yeah , a point,

Wow , That must have been intense!!!. I'm gonna look into to that a series.

I sponsered a driver here in Maine at Unity Raceway, just Super Street, and I thought that was awesome,Being in the pits , seeing the crew throw in a tranny , rippin' out the steering column, Man. I love racin'. Saturday Night Short Track , Baby!!!!!!!!

The series is called ASA, American Speed Association. It is not what it used to be in the old days. I did tire setup and changing them during the race. Then taking the readings and making adjustments for later in the race.

I will drop back for awhile. Maybe someone will jump in. LOL

Oh yeah, I forgot about the contest.

You had my full attention!!!!!!LOL!!!!!

Maybe , if you want, You could email me a couple of ideas for the next cointest.. I have to make it more difficult than just picking a winner.

I'm so glad I got to talk to you. I was getting bumbed out and now I'm smilin' !!!!!!!

Opalsns

Oh yeah, I forgot about the contest.

You had my full attention!!!!!!LOL!!!!!

Maybe , if you want, You could email me a couple of ideas for the next cointest.. I have to make it more difficult than just picking a winner.

I'm so glad I got to talk to you. I was getting bumbed out and now I'm smilin' !!!!!!!

Opalsns

I will see what I can some up with. I am rooting for Justin Allgier. Good to see a youngster beating all these experienced guys. I hope no one takes him out.

We lost everyone.

Sorry I left the race early, but I had dinner plans with my wife and my parents at a nice restaurant that I couldn't miss. I stayed long enough to post the last guess and try to answer one question, since that's all I would have needed to win. But your first question was a good one and I wasn't paying attention, so I got it wrong. I didn't have the winning driver anyway.

But I won the first week and received my reward in the mail today, a real nice Summer Meltdown 2008 from landsharkz. And it's a nice geocoin too, I didn't have one of them.

MANY THANKS!!!, opalsns, and I'll try to hang-out longer during the next race.

:laughing:

rsfish1 has donated the coin he was awarded back to the next cointest, so we are going for 2 coins, 2 winners.

HHMMMMMmmmmmmmmm....

What will you have to do to win??????????????????????????????????! ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????&???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

rsfish1 has donated the coin he was awarded back to the next cointest, so we are going for 2 coins, 2 winners.

HHMMMMMmmmmmmmmm....

What will you have to do to win??????????????????????????????????! ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????&???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I pick Harry Gant in the Skoal Bandit

*********COINTEST************

Since there is no racetoday , let's have a quick cointest, Shall We??????

Years back there was a cartoon that I can't remember too much of, except for the Unique names....

Penelope PitStop was one of them......

So here's the cointest....

If You Were A RaceCar Driver On A Cartoon, What would your RACING NAME Be.

Now be ORIGINAL and UNIQUE. I will use the Random Number Changer to pick the winner.

One ( 1 ) entry per person.

I will START and FINISH this Cointest at my chosing.

The winner will get a coin of my choice from my collection.

I reserve the right to change rules at any time.

That's It , I think!!!

Opalsns

OH YEAH ................

Start Your Entrys!!!!!!!!!!

By seeing error's racing name.... I believe that my racing name that fit for me is Boom Boom Cracer! :lol:

since I do not drive, and I do not have a driving license....to be a racer just like that.... :lol: So... Do not come close!!! ...Does anybody know where the brakes are??? :lol:

I know that it is only one post per geocacher.... I hope Opalsns will forgive me!! :rolleyes:

By seeing error's racing name.... I believe that my racing name that fit for me is Boom Boom Cracer! :yikes:

since I do not drive, and I do not have a driving license....to be a racer just like that.... :yikes: So... Do not come close!!! ...Does anybody know where the brakes are??? :D

I know that it is only one post per geocacher.... I hope Opalsns will forgive me!! :yikes:

:):D:D:laughing::yikes:

Great Racing names folks....

Remember .....

*********COINTEST************

Years back there was a cartoon that I can't remember too much of, except for the Unique names....

Penelope PitStop was one of them......

So here's the cointest....

If You Were A RaceCar Driver On A Cartoon, What would your RACING NAME Be.

Now be ORIGINAL and UNIQUE. I will use the Random Number Changer to pick the winner.

One ( 1 ) entry per person.

I will START and FINISH this Cointest at my chosing.

The winner will get a coin of my choice from my collection.

I reserve the right to change rules at any time.

That's It , I think!!!

Keep Those Cartoon Racing Names Coming !!!!!!!!

Opalsns

Edited by opalsns