****The NASCAR Nationwide Series COINTEST****

opalsns

******UPDATE TO NATIONWIDE SERIES COINTEST ... READ NEW RULES ***********

This is a NASCAR Nationwide Series cointest.

Pick the winning driver AND have the most trivia points by the end of the race and you win.

Winner gets an Unactivated Geocoin of my choice from my personal collection.

If there is no winner, the prize goes into the "cache" for the next weeks race. The "cache" will start with a Trackable Geocoin of my choice, and a new bit of "swag" will be added each week until that "cache" is won .The NEW "cache" will then start with a Geocoin of my choice.

Every week the drivers change for one reason or another , so check who's driving before you post it.

You can pick a driver that has already been picked because the person with the most Trivia Points AND Correct Driver / Car will be the winner.

RULES:

Only one ( 1 ) entry per cointest per person.

NO EDITING POSTS.

1. Pick who you think will win the race, I need the Drivers Correct Name and Car Number, AND

2. Correctly answer Nationwide Series History Trivia Questions that I will ask through out the race.

The first correct Trivia answer posted gets a point. The person that picks the race winner AND has the most points is the winner of the cointest.

REMEMBER ,OTHER PLAYERS WILL BE PICKING THE SAME DRIVER AS YOU, SO GET THOSE TRIVIA POINTS ADDED UP TO BEAT THEM

Driver and Car Entrys will be accepted ONLY within the Times (EST), that I post the day of the race. So Check this each week for the start of the cointest each race day.

The Trivia Questions will be posted during the race. ( Some questions may be about the race!)

DRIVER/CAR Entrys accepted, when I say, (START YOUR ENGINES) between PM - MY TIME - EST and (LET'S GO RACING BOYS) PM - MY TIME - EST. Any entrys before or after that time will be diqualified.

After the race starts, Watch for Trivia Questions to Pop up and be the first to answer them for points.

***Just Like in Local Short Track Racing, If you won the previous week, I ask that you go to the end of the longest line, and wait to make a pick untill a couple of minutes before entry time is over. Just to make it fair for everyone.****

Also, I will try to have this cointest everyweek so long as I have a prize to give. So If anyone would like to Donate a Coin for the Cointest, Let me know And I will post the donation, Thank You !

Well, I think that's it .

Oh Yeah,

I reserve the right to change rules at anytime!!

Play Nice with the other 'racers' and let's have fun out there!!!!!!!!!

OPalsns

Edited by opalsns

UPDATE, PLEASE READ NEW RULES

******UPDATE TO NATIONWIDE SERIES COINTEST ... READ NEW RULES ***********

DO NOT POST UNTILL I SAY " START YOUR ENGINES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a NASCAR Nationwide Series cointest.

Pick the winning driver AND have the most trivia points by the end of the race and you win.

Winner gets an Unactivated Geocoin of my choice from my personal collection.

If there is no winner, the prize goes into the "cache" for the next weeks race. The "cache" will start with a Trackable Geocoin of my choice, and a new bit of "swag" will be added each week until that "cache" is won .The NEW "cache" will then start with a Geocoin of my choice.

Every week the drivers change for one reason or another , so check who's driving before you post it.

You CAN pick a driver that has already been picked because the person with the most Trivia Points AND Correct Driver / Car will be the winner.

RULES:

Only one ( 1 ) Driver / Car entry per cointest per person.

Only one ( 1 ) Trivia Questions answer per person per question.

NO EDITING POSTS.

1. Pick who you think will win the race, I need the Drivers Correct Name and Car Number, AND

2. Correctly answer Nationwide Series History Trivia Questions that I will ask through out the race.

The first correct Trivia answer posted gets a point. The person that picks the race winner AND has the most points is the winner of the cointest.

NO POINTS NO WINNER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Even if you picked the winner, If you don't correctly guess any questions, You DON"T Win.

REMEMBER ,OTHER PLAYERS WILL BE PICKING THE SAME DRIVER AS YOU, SO GET THOSE TRIVIA POINTS ADDED UP TO BEAT THEM

Driver and Car Entrys will be accepted ONLY within the Times (EST), that I post the day of the race. So Check this each week for the start of the cointest each race day.

The Trivia Questions will be posted during the race. ( Some questions may be about the race!)

DRIVER/CAR Entrys accepted, when I say, (START YOUR ENGINES) MY TIME and (LET'S GO RACING BOYS) - MY TIME . Any entrys before or after that time will be disqualified.

After the race starts, Watch for Trivia Questions to Pop up and be the first to answer them for points.

***Just Like in Local Short Track Racing, If you won the previous week, I ask that you go to the end of the longest line, and wait to make a pick untill a couple of minutes before entry time is over. Just to make it fair for everyone.****

Also, I will try to have this cointest everyweek so long as I have a prize to give. So If anyone would like to Donate a Coin for the Cointest, Let me know And I will post the donation, Thank You !

Well, I think that's it .

Oh Yeah,

I reserve the right to change rules at anytime!!

Play Nice with the other 'racers' and let's have fun out there!!!!!!!!!

Opalsns

Edited by opalsns

First and foremost, This cointest is About The History of The NASCAR Nationwide Series and States that in the Post. So , Truck series is out.

#2 Because I didn't specify in the post, I will give both of you a point.

#3 From here on in I will specify Points Races.

Hope that clears things up.

Now get to playing!!!!!

Opalsns