****The NASCAR Nationwide Series COINTEST****

opalsns

This is a cointest to guess the winner of The NASCAR Nationwide Series.

The First Winning Guess Posted, wins a Unactivated Geocoin of my choice from my personal collection.

If there are no correct guesses, the prize goes into the "cache" for the next weeks race. The "cache" will start with a Trackable Geocoin of my choice, and a new bit of "swag" will be added each week until that "cache" is won .The NEW "cache" will then start with a Geocoin of my choice.

Every week the drivers change for one reason or another , so check who's driving before you post it.

RULES:

I need the Drivers Name and Car Number.

Only one ( 1 ) entry per cointest.

In the case of a two picking the same driver, , the person posting first gets the entry of that driver.

Entrys will be accepted ONLY within the Times (EST), that I post the day of the race. So Check this 1st post each week for the start of the cointest each race day. NO EDITING POSTS.

Well, I think that's it .

Oh Yeah,

I reserve the right to change rules at anytime!!

Play Nice with the other 'racers' and let's have fun out there!!!!!!!!!

*******NEXT RACE******** FEBRUARY 29 th******************

Entrys accepted, when I say, (START YOUR ENGINES) between PM - MY TIME - EST and (LET'S GO RACING BOYS) PM - MY TIME - EST. Any entrys before or after that time will be DELETED!!!!!

After the race starts, feel free to post, -NICE POSTS- of encouragement to each other, MUHHhhhaaaaaaaa!!!!

***Just Like in Local Short Track Racing, If you won the previous week, I ask that you go to the end of the longest line, and wait to make a pick untill a couple of minutes before entry time is over. Just to make it fair for everyone.****

Also, I will try to have this cointest everyweek so long as I have a prize to give. So If anyone would like to Donate a Coin for the Cointest, Let me know And I will post the donation, Thank You

Edited by opalsns

Oh well no time to correct the car number that I had right to begin with. LOL It really was #16 but in my hurry to retype I did it wrong. Hope that he doesn't win! LMAO Good luck everyone!!

LadyBee4T,

since no one took Biffle,

He's yours,

Just remember next week, exact Name and Car number!!!!!! # 16 Greg Biffle - LadyBee4T

Have Fun everone!!!!!!!!!!

Opalsns

Oh well no time to correct the car number that I had right to begin with. LOL It really was #16 but in my hurry to retype I did it wrong. Hope that he doesn't win! LMAO Good luck everyone!!

LadyBee4T,

He's yours,

Just remember next week, exact Name and Car number!!!!!! # 16 Greg Biffle - LadyBee4T

Opalsns

Thanks! Promise to type much better next week!! Now if I could figure out how to get the result so fo the race. Nope no tivo here. At my house not even any cable.....

LadyBee4T,

He's yours,

Opalsns

Thanks! Promise to type much better next week!! Now if I could figure out how to get the result so fo the race. Nope no tivo here. At my house not even any cable.....

After 44 Biffle is running in 3rd. lGo to nascar.com and click on the 18 car in the picture for updates, LadyBee4T Don't feel to bad CeDo I Picked a driver off of the wrong list

Edited by snowball 58