How?

EzBeEzY

This is a puzzle to one of the geo cache's. How would i get the coordinates from this? Its a puzzle...Xmarks the spot is the hint. Here are the coordinates.

N45°13.559 W093°17.582

N45°13.850 W093°16.041

N45°12.799 W093°17.780

N45°12.711 W093°15.635

It's bad form to ask for the answer in the forums. This one is just easy enough to tell you how to do it, the "how to" would give you the answer. Considering you just started, you should begin with simpler caches and work your way up to the ones like this one.

Edited by TotemLake

This is a puzzle to one of the geo cache's. How would i get the coordinates from this? Its a puzzle...Xmarks the spot is the hint. Here are the coordinates.

N45°13.559 W093°17.582

N45°13.850 W093°16.041

N45°12.799 W093°17.780

N45°12.711 W093°15.635

It's bad form to ask for the answer in the forums. This one is just easy enough to tell you how to do it, the "how to" would give you the answer. Considering you just started, you should begin with simpler caches and work your way up to the ones like this one.

Im not asking for the anwser. Just wondered how to do this. I have been doing this for awhile.

To expand on Tequila:

Enter all of these as waypoints in your GPSr. Enter routes as he described, A to C, C to A, B to D, D to B. When you look at these routes it will show you the bearings (directions) from one to the other. When you are in the field, in the center of the X, and you look at the list of the closest waypoints saved in your GPSr, the bearings to to all 4 of these will match those in the routes.