Bookmarks: Create Pocket Query for Unfounds Button

TrailGators

I think it would be handy if the site could add a button to "Create Pocket Query for Unfounds" on the bookmark page.

1) It would be handy for downloading other people's favorites that you have not found.

2) It would be handy for downloading your unfounds from a large cache series.

3) It be handy for my downloading my unfounds from my private bookmark of puzzle cache solutions.

I'm betting that others would have other reasons how this would be useful for them too...

In the meantime there is this workaround

On the bookmark list page click 'Create Pocket Query'.

This will take you to the Pocket Query page. Select a day of the week to run and click 'Submit Information'

You will get a PQ with all the caches in the bookmark list. There is no way to limit the caches in bookmark pocket query to those you haven't found, however all your logs will be in the pocket query so you can use a third party tool like GSAK to filter out the caches you have found.

Perhaps a better request would be to allow a bookmark pocket query to be combined with the other filters that are already available in a standard PQ. Maybe I only want terrain 3 and above or only caches that have travel bugs or only those not on my ignore list.

Perhaps a better request would be to allow a bookmark pocket query to be combined with the other filters that are already available in a standard PQ. Maybe I only want terrain 3 and above or only caches that have travel bugs or only those not on my ignore list.
Yes, it would be even better for us to be able to apply all the PQ criteria to any bookmark list.