~*~NEW COIN~*~ThePetersTrio Personal

ThePetersTrio

I am excited to announce the availability of our very first personal coin. ThePetersTrio of Portland Geocoin has been a dream of mine since I first fell in love with geocoins not so very long ago. I want to thank Jamie of MadhattersNeverland for turning my idea into art. He was a joy to work with. Also a very special thanks to Sharon of Hogwildstuff. About 100 emails later and I've got my dream in hand. :P

Now onto the particulars and photos...

ABASkoi.jpg

Regular edition platings are antique bronze and antique silver. 100 of each minted. For this side I wanted to represent our family so since we have a koi pond in our backyard and all of us in this family are pisces - also represented by fish swimming in opposition - this choice of design was pretty straight forward.

ABASpdx.jpg

For this side we had to represent our lovely City of Roses, Portland, Oregon. Those who are familiar with Portland may recognize this view from Washington Park looking east toward Mount Hood as the sun rises above the cityscape. To tie in our love of geocaching we decided to place a cache poking out of the hedge to the right of the bench. We then added the quote 'The resolution of all our fruitless searches' at the bottom. This is a borrowed lyric from one of our favorite songs. :laughing:

All 3 versions of the coin are trackable and have a unique icon. They are 1.75" in diameter and 3mm thick.

3 versions did I say? Why yes!! :laughing:

ebayLE.jpg

The limited edition is 2-tone, black nickel with gold plating. 50 of these were minted.

The prices are as follows:

$9.99 for the RE

$11.99 for the LE (limit 2 per person please)

US/Canada shipping is $3.00 for the first coin, add .50 cents each additional coin.

Outside of US/Canada shipping is $3.50, add .75 cents each additional coin.

If you are interested in adding our personal to your collection, please email me at pdxdanean@ymail.com. I will need your Paypal address (please indicate your country so I can charge appropriate shipping), your mailing name and address (if different from what Paypal has), and the number of each coin you would like. I will then send you an invoice. :anibad:

Thanks for reading.

Edited by ThePetersTrio

So how does it feel to have your own first coin that is YOURS??? hmmm??? lol Great job :P I'll buy it if I need to but I would rather trade you if possible :D

It feels a little bit like giving birth actually... :laughing: ...but in a good way. :anibad:

Thanks for all the nice comments everyone. All transactions that were completed by noon PST have been shipped. I will continue to process orders this weekend and the next batch will go out Monday.

I'm certain I will be able to accomodate trades in the next week or 2. I'm just trying to figure out when I'm going to have time to update my trader list... :laughing: There are just so many coins I'd love to get my little hands on... :D

I replied to you with my address so you could bill me correctly but never heard back from you or received an invoice. :unsure:

Hi there~

I sent the invoice to the address you gave me last night that ended in .....reunionlive.net. I just verified that with my Paypal account activity page. It is there.

I will reply to that email and verify the paypal address I have is correct.

Don't worry, we'll get it straightened out. :o

Hi there~

I sent the invoice to the address you gave me last night that ended in .....reunionlive.net. I just verified that with my Paypal account activity page. It is there.

I will reply to that email and verify the paypal address I have is correct.

Don't worry, we'll get it straightened out. :unsure:

Ugh, the mistake was completely my fault! I have just e-mailed you the *correct* paypal e-mail address. I'm really sorry!

It's great to hear people are pleased with their coins. I thought they turned out pretty good but then again, I'm hardly unbiased! :)

I've been working on my trade list and so now I feel ready to consider trade requests. I appreciate the patience of those who are interested in trades for these coins. I'm not a very good multi-tasker, so it is better for me to take things one step at a time. :D

Here is my trade listing:

available/seeking

Edit to add - Please email me through my profile. I don't fully trust the PM system here, so I prefer email.

Thanks!

Edited by ThePetersTrio

Oh - mine arrived the other day and I have been drooling. Very nice! Hogwild didn't have my tracking number loaded in but I emailed them and we are all set now.

Next step activation cause this baby is traveling with me to events. Thanks again - great service too.

I just recieved my 3 coin trade with ThePetersTrio. I got 3 different finishes and they are all beautiful. The Black Nickel really pops the colors.

3 Koi Fish - 3 Geocoins - 3 Finishes

3 3 3 Good money numbers I hope!!!!!!!!

Thanks SOOOOOO much for asking to trade!!!!!!!!

Opalsns