You Got Me

Onyx5

Man, ok, I admit, after only 12 days, I'm hooked.

I drive a lot in my job (a lot for me - 100 to 200 miles / day). All I can think about is caching... Ooh, that looks like a good spot to hide one - I'll have to look up and see if there's another one too close. Aww, man... that would make such a good spot but where in the heck would someone park. Man, that DNF is really bugging the crap outta me. LMAO... I never thought to look there (after seeing an advertisement for a particularly well-hidden cache container).

For the rest of you n00bs (like me), make sure you peruse all that geocaching.com has to offer including the store and the international vendors. I have gotten clues for caches by looking all over the place, and, just WOW, I love a mystery/puzzle.

Our family only has 11 finds under our collective belt (my wife and kids won't let me cache alone :laughing: ), and we are waiting to hide our first until we have some more experience, but... just, WOW... have I got some ideas. ;)

Yep, you're hooked. See below, it's incurable.

Main Entry:

in·cur·able Listen to the pronunciation of incurable

Pronunciation:

\(ˌ)in-ˈkyu̇r-ə-bəl\

Function:

adjective

Etymology:

Middle English, from Anglo-French or Late Latin; Anglo-French, from Late Latin incurabilis, from Latin in- + curabilis curable

Date:

14th century

: not curable <an incurable disease> ; broadly : not likely to be changed or corrected <incurable optimism>