What is your Top 10?

Cheesy pigs

I really, really tried to narrow it down to just 10 coins but had a lot of trouble. Here are my fav's in no particular order:

Four Season Geocoins - These coins are just amazing. I have done pottery for many years and am amazed at how beautiful these turned out.

Washington 2004 & 2005 - Mt Saint Helens is one of my favorite volcanoes and I absolutely love these coins. Probably my favorite geocoins ever.

Mickey Diver - Luv, luv, luv Mickey, Disney World & this coin!

Any Shop99er personal coin - I don't have them all but I cherish the ones I do have :unsure:

Harry Potter Hogwarts Holiday - I've read all the books multiple times and seen the movies lots. Can't wait for the next movie to come out already!

Tsun's first earth turtle coins - Absolutely adorable

2Hillbillies - I love manatees and I love the use of color on this coin.

Jeeptoysrus Jeep shaped coins both night & day versions - I was lucky enough to trade for these great coins way back when & they are still way up there on my most fav list. There was one more version of this coin that I never got, maybe one day it'll show up on ebay :)

Landsharkz shark shaped coins - these are just too darn cute!

Go-Mad-Cow set of 3 coins - super tiny and adorable

WorkerofWood - Love the cute little magnet on the coin along with the coin itself.

Geocaching 4x4 Adventure coins - I was really lucky to trade for 4 out of the 5 coins when they first came out. I love these coins. I never did get the red one but that's ok.

The Geocoin Fairy - just a really cute coin with a nice meaning behind it.

Hides & Finds Geocoin Club Plastic Container Hide - I love all of these coins but this is my fav

Groundspeak Lackey Coins - I just love the people on these coins, way too cute!

Hawaii Pineapple Shaped coin - I used to have this coin but I couldn't find it in my collection.

Thank you everyone who mentioned any of my coins as their favs, that really makes me feel good ;)

That was hard choosing 10 out of my collection!

topten.jpg

American mustang . As a horse and wild nature lover this is the coin.

Around the clock caching. A make me happy coin.

Jangor kitty. Catlovers choice.

United we cache. Mission gift, we like the states

Friesland kow (i do not know the exact name) My first coin(s) like the cow and it is a Dutch one

Fiabus cat ( we have all 3 colours) That was the first one i did not want to sent out!

Anthus laptop. Having worked a lot with computers i was lucky to trade this one. Fun to see a laptop as a coin

GC10000. Saw this one while caching and felt in love. They are still for sale. Canada, cats,glow in the dark and a stroy behind it.

Wisconsin cow. Shaped cow, funny.

Kiwi 2008. been to NZ, love kiwi's and has a terrific structure in the background.

I don't even own 10 coins......so I'll just list the 10 I'd like to have. B)

Tranquility Blue

Dragonfly talisman

Yemon Yime

New Zealand Fern

Brawny Bear Clan

Lemon Fresh Dog

White Bear

Earth Turtle

Cape Breton Island

Minnesota Aurora Borealis

nonono, that's a different thread! LOL! just joking with you.

be patient grasshopper, all things come to she who waits with grace.

lara

i am with nefesh...i don't have enough yet to list 10 favorites.

it is so hard to wait ....with or without grace. ;)

UFGatorgirl, let's swap our lists of the coins we DO have. We can celebrate!

It's the 2006 Florida Geocaching Association coin - I purchased it back then when they first came out. It really is a nice coin. I also have the limited edition gold finish, but the regular edition antique silver (pictured) is a nicer looking coin in my opinion (much better contrast on the alligator)

It's the 2006 Florida Geocaching Association coin - I purchased it back then when they first came out. It really is a nice coin. I also have the limited edition gold finish, but the regular edition antique silver (pictured) is a nicer looking coin in my opinion (much better contrast on the alligator)

one more for my wish list

I didn't ever get a chance to get a PengoFamily, Chantal but I'm sure if I had it would be in my list...especially the sunset edition...

Well fellow coiners sorry about bending the rules a bit but I just couldn't get the list under 12 coins:

002-3.jpg

Frozen Buns- I love this coin because of the colors, the glow, the snow and hey it has a dunny on it! The other side also has a really cool design too.

Grossherzogtum Baden 2007- It took a long time for me to find this coin. My maiden name was Herzog and I have german roots. I miss my mom's kraut :D

3doxies- This was the first coin given to me out of kindness. I started collecting coins and realized there is a coin for pretty much everything so I searched for a dachshund coin and this one popped up. Doxies rock!!! Missing my babies a lot!!!!

Swabian Alb- It took a long time to find one of these and I eventually got it in the Witch's Mission. I just love the clean design and especially this finish. I have a undergrad degree in paleontology.

Highland Geofairy #14- my first 'mystery' coin which I traded for. I just love a white coin. So simple and elegant and the quote on the back makes me smile

2007 Earth Turtle- I got it in my first mission, I think it was the Birthday Mission. So beautifully designed, it still sits on my computer.

2008 Earth Turtle- nutella version, browns and creams on copper what else is there to say but yum!

MnGCA Aurora Borealis- I wanted this coin in the worst way but couldn't find it for the longest time (before the remint). A friend sent me this one out of his own collection....I used to watch the Aurora Borealis out of my bedroom window when I was a kid before I went to sleep.

Landsharkz Canada N/S- I love both sides of this coin! I grew up in the Canadian Prairies so I love the tractor icon and my husband grew up in Flin Flon, MB. which is more like the North side of the coin. The art is amazing!!!

Stonehenge Ultimate mystery- It took forever to find a trade for this one!!!! I have wanted it almost from the beginning of my trading. Quite simply, I love the colors. Now I have two...shiny gold and foggy gold.

Geocoin bug mystery-The mystery coin I have wanted for so long, given to me by a great friend it means so much more. B)

this was a fun exercise. made me think a little, why certain coins were faves etc.

3297548565_b2ab57e43b_o.jpg

Tranquility: Light Gold. Unbelievably beautiful. The prettiest coin out there in all its permutations! Layers of texture and colour, something new to see each time i look at it.

Tumbleweed: Silver. When i first started in coins, this was my very first heart's desire coin. ha. little did i know how rare it was. but as i said in another thread, your true desires come to you at some point. thank you bluemotmot!

Dancing Fool: Copper

Buffalo Wings: white buffalo. thanks to castle man this came home to live with me in my desert. i have dreams of white buffalo which are weird. that and rattlesnakes, i am always dreaming of rattlesnakes.

Atocha cross: simply gorgeous!

Flute Face. it has a kokopelli on it! nuff said.

GeoBonefish: a small work of art.

Tengwar: turqouise and silver. ah me... love it!

License to Cache: Black and Red trader only version. LOVE this version, heck, love all the metal versions of this one. especially the bronze with violet enamel.

AND

Tranquility: Blue is My World - first minting of this edition. slightly different than the later mintings.

this is a great thread with pics of coins i had not seen before. so very cool!

lara

I went back to look at you're top 10. I see you listed a couple tranquility-boy they're gorgeous!

In random order:

sahasrara AS XLE

Dragonfly Talisman Steel Viking (series)

Cache of the Titans - Medusa Geocoins (all Artist Editions)

Birka Geocoins Gold/Silver/Color (series)

Bad Jeremy/Good Jeremy Geocoins XLE

Astro Geocoins Summer Splash (series)

Templar Geocoins Two Tone (wanting the Black Nickel )

Delfts Blauw Geocoins Klomp and Molen

Pirates of Hariman V (series)

Reintje de Vos IM coin

And then there are some more...

Ruud4d

This was a pretty hard one for me too..and I think that some of my coins are still in CO...and I haven't seen those in over a year and a half...BUT I went through the ones that I have here wtih me in IN and these are my favorites...for lots of reasons...

and these are in no particular order...

1. Team Shydog-2006 (I think), his first

2. Eye of the Pirate (I love the little Wilson in the eye!)

3. Junglehair (LOVE the GPS shaped coin!)

4. GeoBoo 2007-WOW what a great 3D

5. Team Pez-another great shaped coin..and I love pez

6. Nutlady-I LOVED the 3D on this walnut

7. Dorkfish in the fishbowl

8. Moscow32-LOVE that fish!

9. the G Files coin-classic

10. OURS! Had to add our 2007 dog tag coin---the 3D side is priceless to us since it's our dogs

img367.jpg

LOVE that Nutlady!

Been a few months since I last thought of my top 10. Here's a new updated version......

Belken

Kangacacher

New Zealand Kiwi/Fern

Tengwar

GeoBandit

Cape Breton

California Micro

Muskateer Micro (purple/aquamarine)

Time and Space

Greenman

no particular order :laughing:

Been a few months since I last thought of my top 10. Here's a new updated version......

Belken

Kangacacher

New Zealand Kiwi/Fern

Tengwar

GeoBandit

Cape Breton

California Micro

Muskateer Micro (purple/aquamarine)

Time and Space

Greenman

no particular order :o

I read this thread wrong. I thought it was what we desired (which this list is). I see now it's the top 10 we possess. I'll have to get back on that one. At least I have 10 coins now :)

Here's today's top 10!

IMG-6.jpg

At least half of these coins have been traded for or gifted. Again, thanks to all of YOU. Four Muskateer, 2 Bugs, IDTimberwolf, Saffier&Stekelsteef, Whitebear, The Wishing Coin, Tread Lightly, Rientje de Vos, MnGA Aurora Borealis, and Dog Search and Rescue.

(Psst! have some cool incoming coins)

Edited by nefesh