MISSING COORDINATES?

Pat in Louisiana

We have been using the new way to print out caches, doing our own pdf. Its been working pretty good so thanks for the help in that.

But I have come across 2 that won't print the part mentioned in this thread. Not doing anything different. And I have printed one out fine, then gone to one that wouldn't, then chose another that did fine again. I'm choosing the 10 posts each time. And the only thing I'm "turning off" is the map.

We have been using the new way to print out caches, doing our own pdf. Its been working pretty good so thanks for the help in that.

But I have come across 2 that won't print the part mentioned in this thread. Not doing anything different. And I have printed one out fine, then gone to one that wouldn't, then chose another that did fine again. I'm choosing the 10 posts each time. And the only thing I'm "turning off" is the map.

I decided to add one of them that doesn't want to print correctly. GC1EY2Q

Try a 'print preview' first. If it is missing there then resize it to a smaller percentage and it should come back. It worked for me.

I decided to add one of them that doesn't want to print correctly. GC1EY2Q

Try a 'print preview' first. If it is missing there then resize it to a smaller percentage and it should come back. It worked for me.

I'm curious to hear what happens when you try this. Do the coordinates get cut off in the print preview?

Well, I decided to stop being creative. And simplify, simplify, simplify.

After setting up the page I did a select all, copy, and then paste to a word document. Then page setup setting to booklet with reduced margins and print. (You do have to flip the page over during printing.)

Everything is naturally there. Sometimes mwe just need to step back and remember our goal. Thank you for the way we can layout our printing options (turning off items we don't need.)

I'm having the same problem, but occasionally it is even worse and omits everything on the first page except the header at the top.

I'd really love to help but you're not giving me much to work with here. If you need tips for reporting a bug please check my sig line.

I always get this so I figured I would help.

When I click the Printer Friendly link the cache page comes up and I decrypt the hints and change the map before printing.

Sometimes when I do this nothing appears above the Short description area when I print it. There is the space where it is supposed to be but nothing is there and everything looks fine on the web page, but closer inspection in print preview, it looks the same as the printout.

Sometimes it happens, sometimes it doesn't. But when it does happen and I try the print again and I don't touch anything it seems to print out fine.

Also it usually happens to me when the printout would usually be 2 pages but when I change it the above section doesn't print out.

Forgot to add - I was using IE7 but now that I switched to Firefox it doesn't seem to happen but I haven't tried it a lot since I have moved to paperless.

Hope this helped..... FD720

Edited by fishingdude720