Where to buy TB's

MnCo

I tried them, but over the last two weeks I've had no reply to three separate emails I sent and when I tried to use the shop, setcom gives an error that it can't load the sellers secure shopping cart.

Quintus is probably out of the country at the moment, on travels far and wide.

Perhaps hang on for a few days?

Hi there

I'm the new owner of the SA GeoShop!!

I'm recieving a lot of orders, so it must be a setting on your IE.

If you still struggle, send me a mail and I will get a shipment ready for you.

Please note that we are also busy upgrading the website and transfering to a new host.

PS: The TB's is currently out of stock, but we await delivery soon.

Greetings

W@lly

SA GeoShop

www.sageoshop.co.za

The shipment of TB' are in the country and W@lly (Henri) should be able to supply the people with them.

Please support him with your orders!

On the geocoin front hopefully I'm not talking out of turn but Henri did tell me when he collects all the stock from me that he will be stocking geocoins!

I will also be giving him all my collection of goecoins to sell. I think I have about 200 to 250 geocoins I collected over the last few years I want to get rid of. A few rare ones in between. Keep watching him shop I you are interested in buying some or contact him directly in a month or so. I will be handing the coins to him as soon as I get home from overseas.

Hi All

I'm quite new to caching. (13) Found my first geo coin today. (Beautifull)

I understand from the web & forums that geocoins serves the same purpose as travel bugs, but I also read many reports of people collecting them.

Can someone pls. help with the confusion.

How do you collect?

If I wan't to buy some to place in a owned cache, how do I get them to travel rather than just be collected by the fist finder? :)

How do you collect?

:)

Hi phwol

Welcome to geocaching. We have already discovered many coins from all 4 corners of the world, and even let a few venture out into it.

There are quite a few web sites where one can buy them. Have a look at www.geoshop.co.za for some local stuff. I have purchased from www.CoinsAndPins.com, but I see most South African "collectores" seem to purchase from www.OakCoins.com

Also if you attend events, there are usualy some cachers who sell from a small import collection. Just today we added a nice red Parrot to our collection.

Regards

Anton

Hi All

I'm quite new to caching. (13) Found my first geo coin today. (Beautiful)

I understand from the web & forums that geocoins serves the same purpose as travel bugs, but I also read many reports of people collecting them.

Can someone pls. help with the confusion.

How do you collect?

If I wasn't to buy some to place in a owned cache, how do I get them to travel rather than just be collected by the fist finder? :)

I think the answer you are looking for is:

When you buy a coin, you can either pop it in a cache and let it travel (then the coin should always move from cache to cache and never be"taken" by anyone) or you could hang on to it as part of a collection, only taking it to event cache for other cachers to "discover".

I think quite a few people would have a mix of these scenarios, with some of their collection traveling, some not released.

No one is allowed to take and keep a coin from a cache for a collection. That would be stealing (unless the coin was a FTF prize).

Hope that helps!

:blink: