2009 WSGA Geocoin

Allanon

The Washington State Geocaching Association is proud to offer a new Geocoin for 2009

General Sales are now Open!!!

The coin is in the shape of the state and measures 1.75" wide by 1.17 inches tall. The front has the WSGA logo superimposed over the state. The back is divided into the current Chapters of the WSGA. The coin is trackable on Geocaching.com and has a unique Icon.

6581fded-66c7-4097-b57f-a7e59349ae3b.jpg775d97af-757d-4069-be85-6a490575331b.jpg

More information here including a link for ordering. Be advised that membership is not mandatory, but to order you must register at the WSGA website.

Nice. Trying to login but I can't recall my password for that site. I tried the "don't remember your password" option but it says:

"Sorry, we don't have a member with that name in our records, please try again and double check the data you entered."

Should I just create a new one? It looks like the boards have changed since I've been there last (and my membership is likely way past expired).

Question: I notice the East region is lilac - likely for the flower. Are the other chapter colors significant as well?

Thanks!

Nice. Trying to login but I can't recall my password for that site. I tried the "don't remember your password" option but it says:

"Sorry, we don't have a member with that name in our records, please try again and double check the data you entered."

Should I just create a new one? It looks like the boards have changed since I've been there last (and my membership is likely way past expired).

Question: I notice the East region is lilac - likely for the flower. Are the other chapter colors significant as well?

Thanks!

Keala,

Yes, logon as a new user. We totally re-made our site late last year and only paid members were moved across.

Thanks!

You don't have a login on the new site. Just create a new one.

As for the colors, each chapter was able to choose their color, and the Inland Empire chapter did choose the lilac color for the flower.

Others with specific meanings that I remember:

Cache-Cadian = Light Green for one version of Apple

Central Washington = Amber for Wheat

New information.

Although most have gone through just fine, apparently, in a few cases, some post offices have disagreed with my interpretation of the mailing/postage rules and some envelopes have been returned.

New postage will be added and the envelopes will be mailed out again today.

Sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience.