create own TB & tracking number

MnCo

Hi,

Ok, this may be a silly question, but does the TB system have a pre-configured list off all TB tracking code/activation code pairs that have been made or are they added as and when activated.

In other words, could I create my own TB tag with my own custom Tracking Code and Activation code, and then use these when activating a new TB?

Thanks

Thanks for the replies. I was pretty sure I already knew what the answer would be. It's just that I seem to be having a problem getting them locally and GC clearly states that they do not ship outside the US. I'll look through the list of partners and see if one of them will.

Thanks for the replies. I was pretty sure I already knew what the answer would be. It's just that I seem to be having a problem getting them locally and GC clearly states that they do not ship outside the US. I'll look through the list of partners and see if one of them will.

This is a place to buy TB's in South Africa.

http://www.geocacher.co.za/Geoshopmain.htm

I think they might help you out.

We just had business cards made which have a photo of our area on the front and a message on the back requesting that the card be dropped off at another cache and to then email so we can follow it's progress. We'll in turn email back with the same info. If they decide to keep it please email as well.

They're very nice cards and will be great swag AND we may get some interesting reports as to where they travel.