Wander Lost

Tag, Your It - A Food & Fun Event

Speedway Brewing

1225 Ruddell Rd SE

Lacey, WA. 98503

Saturday - March 21

12pm - 3pm

Brought to you by COWWS

Cache paage is in the works and will be submitted soon! This is going to be a combination event in Olympia blending several things we all love with a fun activity. This will be a meet-n-greet at Speedway Brewing a fairly new place that has great buzz. Here's a little info on the place:

Specializing in handcrafted microbeer and Texas style barbeque

Speedway Brewing Company began operations in November 2006. A family operation from the start, we proudly put the fun back in dysfunctional. Ever since we raised our first steer, we’ve been interested in BBQ. The beer came later as my dad spent 25 years at the Olympia Brewery, and my “experience” with beer came shortly thereafter. The theme for the brewery came from my background covering auto-racing around the globe and love for anything fast. We hope you enjoy the food and beer, and if we don’t meet your expectations, please lower them on your next visit!

You've gotta like that attitude!

To add a little fun to this meet-n-greet, next door is a Laser Tag place. Any one who wants to go over for a round of Laser Tag can take a break from the M & G to go shoot things! More details on both will be available once the cache page is up and running.