COINTEST: DAYTONA 500

n8turgrl

Today is the start of the 2009 Nascar Race season with the kickoff of the Daytona 500.

I have been a fan of Ryan Newman since his rookie year. He has a new car #39, new team, new owner and i'm hoping for good things this year. (its been a long time coming).

To play:

Tell us who you think will win the Daytona 500 Race today.

Cointest ends at 2:30pm EST

Only enter one guess. (editing or multiple replies will disqualify you)

Give us the car # and/or driver name.

For multiple guesses on the same driver, the person who guessed first will win (if your driver wins)

Up for grabs: Unactivated 2008 4th Annual Airborne Event coin (nickel version)

Good luck to all of you and good luck to all of the drivers.

GO RYAN GO!!!!!!!

Carl Edwards !!!

I have no idea about the race!!!! ;) So... go Carl who ever you are!!! ;)

Do you watch the race in Greece?

Oh, No! At least not in the common TV channels! Maybe in Nova... (satelite channels), that you have to pay...

I do not have this, so I have no idea about this race! I think I heard it from the Movie... Cars! :D

You know... the Cartoons.... :mad: Are we talking about this race, were the red car.... B)

Carl Edwards !!!

I have no idea about the race!!!! ;) So... go Carl who ever you are!!! ;)

Do you watch the race in Greece?

Oh, No! At least not in the common TV channels! Maybe in Nova... (satelite channels), that you have to pay...

I do not have this, so I have no idea about this race! I think I heard it from the Movie... Cars! :D

You know... the Cartoons.... :mad: Are we talking about this race, were the red car.... B)

GATOULIS, you can always make me laugh!!! Hey my son Loves that movie!!!!! Lightning Mcqueen

Oh! I am glad that I am making you smile!!!! :mad:

I love seeing people smiling!!! Smiles brings happines and makes our life better!!!! B)

So...I have seen the race in cartoons!!!! ;) I love cars movie...even if I am...34! ;) Why not??? We are all hiding a child inside us! :D

cars_the_movie.jpg

Edited by GATOULIS

Congrats sdkonkle!!!! Yes, you won since your driver #17 Matt Kenseth won! Way to go to both of you. If you will email me your address i'll drop the coin in the mail to you tomorrow.

Thanks everyone for playing. Look for the next Race Day Cointest at the start of the next race!

Well that wasn't much of a finish. Hate those races that are called for rain, not really much of a claim to fame. I would say you won this one sdkonkle.

Thanks for the contest, hope everyone is enjoying their holiday weekend. It is pouring in California B) Next race is down south of us :mad:

Edited by summerandnana