ignore listing

I'm glad that there is no way an owner can see who has put your own cache onto an ignore list. You would end up with snippy or angry emails from owners asking why you are ignoring their cache and what is wrong with it.

However I would like to be able to see how many people were ignoring it, just the same as you can see how many are watching but don't know who they are. That way you would get some idea on whether to keep your cache going or not.

We have 14 caches on our Ignore List. If anybody wants to know what they are we would tell them. They are all too hard (in our opinion) puzzles or web cams (which we dont fancy). Could add Earthcaches as well as we never do them. One of your caches is on the list Robin - itsastory.co.uk. Please don't be offended :D , perhaps flattery is more appropriate ;)

Before we let our premium membership lapse we had over 2000 caches in our ignore list.

We enjoy harder cachers and those which involve a good long walk or a least a hill. We have never liked nanos or micros, have tried both and can only do the simplest of puzzles. So we moved all those we had no plans to do, out of sight.

Most of our caches involve long walks and big hills, as these don't suit everybody they will be on lots of ignore lists, which we have no problem with.

However Harrogate Hunters, none of yours were on our ignore list B):mad:;);)

The only reason I ask is that yes I have a number of puzzles....

However the main objective of caching (my view) is to get out into the countryside and enjoy the fresh air. Hence I actually have a bookmark list on all my puzzles. On that book mark list there is a big clue on how to solve the cache (e.g. see www.itsastory.com)

The reason I would like to know how many are cachers are hiding my caches is that I could make them easier...

After all its about visiting beautiful parts of Yorkshire not sitting infront of a computer !

Most of our caches involve long walks and big hills, as these don't suit everybody they will be on lots of ignore lists, which we have no problem with.

Team Inc.....none of your caches are on our ignore list, they're on our "caches to do when we're feeling fitter" list!! <_<:( .

I suppose really though.... we should be changing that to "caches to do that would make us fitter" though eh! 182_blushing.gif