Who wants a rather large cache box?

Crab_Soul

1. My writing stile is only torture to those that must run to a dictionary.

2. The Bauhaus are only worth the landfill the dug their material out of.

3. What is a tendancy? Is that the rhythm less Brit dance the tweaks on the American Goth scene think is cool?

4. Do you habitually prove others accusations towards you? :laughing: I see you have done it twice now. :laughing:

5. I had better be pompous, it is in my job night job description. :laughing:

:blink::huh:

I can see you might be worth perservering with.

Never did get the Goth/Horror/Vamp thing or the continuing Merkin fascination with it? The Toby Jugg reference was to the Wheatley novel, a proper old style nasty psych-based frightener, well removed from Hollywood's recent pap.

I can't comment on any accusations, I've been in two minds recently and who knows where this will go?

Edited by stevexxx

1. My writing stile is only torture to those that must run to a dictionary.

2. The Bauhaus are only worth the landfill the dug their material out of.

3. What is a tendancy? Is that the rhythm less Brit dance the tweaks on the American Goth scene think is cool?

4. Do you habitually prove others accusations towards you? :laughing: I see you have done it twice now. :laughing:

5. I had better be pompous, it is in my job night job description. :laughing:

:blink::huh:

I can see you might be worth perservering with.

Never did get the Goth/Horror/Vamp thing or the continuing Merkin fascination with it? The Toby Jugg reference was to the Wheatley novel, a proper old style nasty psych-based frightener, well removed from Hollywood's recent pap.

I can't comment on any accusations, I've been in two minds recently and who knows where this will go?

NO KNOCKING BAHAUS! I LOVE PETER MURPHY!

Fixed your quotes for you. Learning how to operate the tricky little buggers can make it a lot easier for those of us who are obviously of such lower intellect than yourself follow who is saying what. :laughing:

1. If you're going to accuse people of copy/pasting responses, make sure they can't accuse you of not using a spell checker. The word is tendency.
1. Non sequitur
Well, if you can't be bothered to answer my question below, I see no reason to show you how these two comments are related.
2. Sorry, but you aren't going to win any arguments with me talking about Pete-somebody or Toby-so-and-so. Call me ignorant, but your reference makes little to no sense. Same goes for "Buffy stuff." Is that vampire-fighting equipment? :laughing:
2. Well I could oblige, the temptation is overwhelming. Try thinking beyond your obvious borders. Google is your friend.
I did, in fact, Google it. According to Wikipedia, Peter Murphy could be one of a number of different people. Toby Jugg is apparently a reference to either the book, The Haunting of Toby Jugg or the movie, "The Haunted Airman," based on the book. Seeing as I haven't read the book or seen the movie, your reference still falls short of proving a point. Apparently, you don't really care to make one, since you seem unwilling or unable to clarify.
3. What, again, did your post have to do with the original post? Perhaps I missed what it had to do with anything because of my 2nd point? If so, please clarify.
3. It was a response to an unwarranted interference. Just like this is.
Actually, I was responding to your unwarranted and inflammatory comments toward CS. If you don't want an answer from the general populace in the forum, you really shouldn't post something in the forum. Basic Forum 101 stuff here.
4. I really think CS's "trolling" was actually poorly directed exuberance more than an intentional troll. Your post, inflammatory on the surface but nonsensical at the core, is closer to what I'd call a troll.
4. You may be right about CS, but that's about the limit of your insight.
Once again, there is no substance behind your statement. Telling someone they are "limited in their insight" without bothering to explain why is about as useless as a screen door on a submarine.
HTH
Nope. Well, aside from telling me you're prone to avoiding direct questions...

Fixed your quotes for you. Learning how to operate the tricky little buggers can make it a lot easier for those of us who are obviously of such lower intellect than yourself follow who is saying what. :laughing:

Learning how to operate the tricky little buggers can make it a lot easier for those of us who are obviously of such lower intellect than yourself to follow who is saying what.

:D:laughing::D:laughing::D:blink::D:huh:

Hook. Line. Sinker.

Arrivederci!

Learning how to operate the tricky little buggers can make it a lot easier for those of us who are obviously of such lower intellect than yourself to follow who is saying what.

Hook. Line. Sinker.

Arrivederci!

i'm also having trouble following any of your trains of thought; did they leave the station without you?

un rondine non fa primavera.

there i studied italian in school. does it make me look as smart as it makes you look?

gosh, i hope not.

Frankly, I must confess that I am rather am rather amazed not only at the number of usually-bizarre threads which the OP has started over the past few weeks, but also at the fact that this lame and inane thread has managed to grow to three pages of posts in just a few days. This, to me, is truly scary. When I contemplate these inter-related facts along with the fact of the existence of the thread started recently started by the "Funk" guy in Florida, the one under house arrest, it strikes me that it is as if an occult hand had reached down from above and been responsible for these threads, each of which is a demonstrable breach of sanity and civility.

<snip>

When I contemplate these inter-related facts along with the fact of the existence of the thread started recently started by the "Funk" guy in Florida, the one under house arrest, it strikes me that it is as if an occult hand had reached down from above and been responsible for these threads, each of which is a demonstrable breach of sanity and civility.

Darn it. You caught me.

*frantically scans Vinny's post for misspellings to point out*

As far as I know, Crab Soul has no intention of quitting, I am in the process of sending him a GPS so he can get into caching! It would be nice if everyone stopped giving grief and let the whole thing die so Crab Soul won't feel un-welcomed and maybe, just maybe, become a member of our community!

Serious question Roddy; It's apparent he is keeping up with all of this based on his posts so he should understand the problem, he's been offered the reasons for this hostility, he's been offered a kind hand by you and others is it really unreasonable to expect him to meet us halfway by trying to understand or by reading the rules or apologizing for his rudeness rather than "meow"ing back at us? I'll be more than happy to give him another chance but he hasn't demonstrated to me he wants it.

lol the whole meowing this was my edits of what i wrote before. so i didnt meow at people.

I understand, but you could have used that same time trying to understand the community and getting along rather than huffing off.

but then again... if a cat meows at you.. is it rude? :laughing:

No, but then again... you're not a cat.

:laughing:

i know over the past while ive been retaliateing to alot of offended people. i am young. but i am 18. but i have mild depression and tend to let my emotions get in the way of my actions. im not trying to call myself a victim. I know i was a total a-hole. and trying to get attention.

so to everyone. I am Sorry.

if you dont want to forgive me thats your choice.. just as it is your choice to think that my urbex caches, travel bug wars, treasure caches, storm drain caches, are stupid as well.

as for spelling. eh im lazy and un-intellegent. so i cant really change that. :laughing:

---

tryed to post it as a thread but when i try to go to geocaching topics it lags out. and cannot display the page

Wow, I don't think I've been in here for a year and i come back to find all this Angst!

I hope everyone is happy now. As the saying goes it takes two to argue so if you really don't want to find yourself in an online argument just stop replying, hard as that can be to do sometimes. Let the other person have the last word and think they won, why should you care anyway? (Directed at no one, just general advice for those who wish it.) :laughing:

i know over the past while ive been retaliateing to alot of offended people. i am young. but i am 18. but i have mild depression and tend to let my emotions get in the way of my actions. im not trying to call myself a victim. I know i was a total a-hole. and trying to get attention.

if you dont want to forgive me thats your choice.. just as it is your choice to think that my urbex caches, travel bug wars, treasure caches, storm drain caches, are stupid as well.

as for spelling. eh im lazy and un-intellegent. so i cant really change that. :laughing:

---

tryed to post it as a thread but when i try to go to geocaching topics it lags out. and cannot display the page

I had faith in you, my friend!

---

Everyone can learn from this. Many on this thread spent valuable time doing something useless like ragging on this new upcoming Geocacher. He obviously got off on the wrong foot, but going off on him really didn't help the matter at all. With the understanding of a few veteran Geocachers and a few positive words I believe he will become a productive pleasant part of the Geocaching community. I know that I have done some things in my younger years(like fighting all of the time) that I have put behind me and I owe a big part of that to Geocaching. Lets give this guy a second chance and put the past behind us. Isn't that part of geocaching? Behing happy and having fun? Crab_soul, just be yourself and just slow down, take a moment and read what you are about to send to the forums. There are many family oriented people here and I too have been warned a time or two about my language so I know it can be hard. Like I said I used to have A fight on sight, bad additude. I'm 6'2 225lbs mostly covered in tattoos and have a shaved head......so if I can calm down so can you :laughing: . Hang in there buddy, and remember dont let everyones personal comments get to you!!

:D:laughing::D:laughing::D:blink::D:huh:

Hook. Line. Sinker.

Arrivederci!

Amazing, he still won't answer the questions presented, and practically admits that he's fishing for a reaction. How else are we to interpret "Hook. Line. Sinker."? I am done with this troll.

Crab_Soul: Keep your box, I think you need to hide it. :laughing: (...With proper permission from whoever is responsible for the drains, of course!) You're showing courage and conviction that many will never have, bravo!

<snip>

When I contemplate these inter-related facts along with the fact of the existence of the thread started recently started by the "Funk" guy in Florida, the one under house arrest, it strikes me that it is as if an occult hand had reached down from above and been responsible for these threads, each of which is a demonstrable breach of sanity and civility.

Darn it. You caught me.

*frantically scans Vinny's post for misspellings to point out*

Why is it that I suspect that you, Sioneva, are a founding member of the secretive Order of the Occult Hand?

Oh, and I am wondering: are you still under house arrest?