Who wants a rather large cache box?

Crab_Soul

I remember a poster not to long back that started out this way

http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php...3320&hl=bm3

and by the time it was over she had returned to GeoCaching, had a Nick name (BM3) and a Fan Club.

i was just thinking of that incident!

only i was thinking what a distasteful way it is to make an entrance in a group, and i was hoping that this second round of similarly boorish behavior wasn't going to become a trend.

if i don't like some people or their activity, i don't write in to tell them so. if i really like them and want to feel more involved, i don't use a dishonest sympathy-fishing ploy to achieve that end.

the bottom line for me is that i don't trust people who behave this way.

i don't trust them as far as i could throw them.

...while i'm sitting on them.

...with a piano in my lap.

Edited by flask

Finally, those of you who were offended by the geocaching community's reaction should spend some time in unmoderated internet forums. You would see that the reactions here were actually quite tame.

I am always amazed at the number of people who've apparenly never visited a message board or forum on any other topic, anywhere else on the internet, ever. :mad: A few weeks ago, we had someone asking what a troll was, a term I've been familar with since like 1994.

Come to think of it, I haven't been active in any other forums in quite some time. But I'll betcha they're all full of "you guys are so mean" posts as well. :o

Lets look at some facts shall we?

You have one find and one hide that never had a find on it. You have posted some questionable threads, the last one was about how to get a cache archived so that you could place your close by. You may question that but it is essentially how it came across to anyone reading it.

Now people may have treated you harshly but you are no victim here. You have brought ridicule upon yourself with bad spelling and poor communication skills. They may tell you at school that this is acceptable but take this as a lesson. If you communicate like a elementary student then expect the same treatment.

If you do leave then come back when you have matured enough to understand the way that the world rotates. Don't sweat the small stuff, there are plenty of places to hide caches so get out there and find them.

We won't point out the grammatical mistakes in your post, OK?

This is great stuff. More fodder for my forum study that I happen to be conducting for a class.

Finally, those of you who were offended by the geocaching community's reaction should spend some time in unmoderated internet forums. You would see that the reactions here were actually quite tame.

I am always amazed at the number of people who've apparenly never visited a message board or forum on any other topic, anywhere else on the internet, ever. :mad: A few weeks ago, we had someone asking what a troll was, a term I've been familar with since like 1994.

Come to think of it, I haven't been active in any other forums in quite some time. But I'll betcha they're all full of "you guys are so mean" posts as well. :o

Started running through my head reading your post.

What y'all wanna do?

Wanna be hackers? Code crackers? Slackers

Wastin' time with all the chatroom yakkers?

9 to 5, chillin' at Hewlett Packard?

Workin' at a desk with a dumb little placard?

Yeah, payin' the bills with my mad programming skills

Defraggin' my hard drive just for thrills

I got me a hundred gigabytes of RAM

I never feed trolls and I don't read spam

Installed a T1 line in my house

Always at my PC, double-clickin' on my mizouse

Upgrade my system at least twice a day

I'm strictly plug-and-play,

I ain't afraid of Y2K

I'm down with Bill Gates, I call him Money for short

I phone him up at home and I make him do my tech support

It's all about the Pentiums

WHAT!

You gotta be the dumbest newbie I've ever seen

You've got white-out all over your screen

You think your Commodore 64 is really neato

What kinda chip you got in there, a Dorito?

You're usin' a 286? Don't make me laugh

Your Windows boots up in what, a day and a half?

You could back up your whole hard drive on a floppy diskette

You're the biggest joke on the Internet

Your database is a disaster

You're waxin' your modem, tryin' to make it go faster

Hey fella, I bet you're still livin' in your parents' cellar

Downloadin' pictures of Sarah Michelle Gellar

And postin' "Me too!" like some brain-dead AOL-er

I should do the world a favor and cap you like Old Yeller

You're just about as useless as jpegs to Helen Keller

It's all about the Pentiums!

What y'all wanna do?

Wastin' time with all the chatroom yakkers?

9 to 5, chillin' at Hewlett Packard?

Uh, uh, loggin' in now

Wanna run wit my crew, hah?

Rule cyberspace and crunch numbers like I do?

They call me the king of the spreadsheets

Got'em all printed out on my bedsheets

My new computer's got the clocks, it rocks

But it was obsolete before I opened the box

You say you've had your desktop for over a week?

Throw that junk away, man, it's an antique!

Your laptop is a month old? Well, that's great

If you could use a nice, heavy paperweight

My digital media is write-protected

Every file inspected, no viruses detected

I beta tested every operating system

Gave props to some, and others? I dissed'em

While your computer's crashin', mine's multitaskin'

It does all my work without me even askin'

Got a flat-screen monitor, 40" wide

I believe that yours says, "Etch-A-Sketch" on the side

In a 32-bit world, you're a 2-bit user

You've got your own newsgroup, alt.total-loser

Your motherboard melts when you try to send a fax

Where'd you get your CPU, in a box of Cracker Jacks?

Play me online? Well, you know that I'll beat you

If I ever meet you I'll control-alt-delete you

WHAT!

You have one find and one hide that never had a find on it. You have posted some questionable threads, the last one was about how to get a cache archived so that you could place your close by. You may question that but it is essentially how it came across to anyone reading it.

Now people may have treated you harshly but you are no victim here. You have brought ridicule upon yourself with bad spelling and poor communication skills. They may tell you at school that this is acceptable but take this as a lesson. If you communicate like a elementary student then expect the same treatment.

If you do leave then come back when you have matured enough to understand the way that the world rotates. Don't sweat the small stuff, there are plenty of places to hide caches so get out there and find them.

This is great stuff. More fodder for my forum study that I happen to be conducting for a class.

OK, I am not English major but my post was coherent and understandable. I also understand the need to communicate effectively. So please do point out all my mistakes for me so that I can learn from them. Most people will not be able to name more than one thing I did wrong.

So please highlight all the mistakes.

I am also highly entertained by the fact that some took this as an attacking post on the OP. Yes it was blunt but not attacking.

Edited by undertree

You have one find and one hide that never had a find on it. You have posted some (unneeded) questionable threads, the last one was about how to get a cache archived so that you could place your (yours or your cache) close by. You may question that(missing comma) but it is essentially how it came across to anyone reading it.

OK, I am not English major but my post was coherent and understandable. I also understand the need to communicate effectively. So please do point out all my mistakes for me so that I can learn from them. Most people will not be able to name more than one thing I did wrong.

So please highlight all the mistakes.

I am also highly entertained by the fact that some took this as an attacking post on the OP. Yes it was blunt but not attacking.

Nothing meant towards you undertree, I saw a challenge and took it. Personally I don't give a RA about any persons grammar considering my own is atrocious, yet I can spot mistakes.

Geocachers are some pretty cool and very forgiving people. Participate in your local geo-community's forum and get to know the locals. There's no need to quit. You probably won't anyway if you really like it. The locals will probably warn you to steer clear of here anyway and there is probably a local or regional forum you can join to talk with folks you KNOW. It's harder to flame folks that you might run into on the trail or more likely at an event. :o:mad:

I agree with this advice. I consider it highly unlikely that a new geocacher would attend an event, drop the F bomb within minutes of arriving, and call the most respected members in attendance "jerks" to their face.

You gotta be the dumbest newbie I've ever seen

You've got white-out all over your screen

You think your Commodore 64 is really neato

What kinda chip you got in there, a Dorito?

You're usin' a 286? Don't make me laugh

Your Windows boots up in what, a day and a half?

You could back up your whole hard drive on a floppy diskette

You're the biggest joke on the Internet

Your database is a disaster

You're waxin' your modem, tryin' to make it go faster

Hey fella, I bet you're still livin' in your parents' cellar

Downloadin' pictures of Sarah Michelle Gellar

And postin' "Me too!" like some brain-dead AOL-er

I should do the world a favor and cap you like Old Yeller

You're just about as useless as jpegs to Helen Keller

Snipped for brevity. I knew I'd probably take some flack for that post. Or I think I did? Well, at least I understood this post better than the PMOC thread. :wub:

I am always amazed at the number of people who've apparenly never visited a message board or forum on any other topic, anywhere else on the internet, ever. :o A few weeks ago, we had someone asking what a troll was, a term I've been familar with since like 1994.

Come to think of it, I haven't been active in any other forums in quite some time. But I'll betcha they're all full of "you guys are so mean" posts as well. :wub:

What y'all wanna do?

WHAT!

Now that's funny, I don't care who you are, that's funny.....Git-R-Done! :mad:

And to people who think i have a potty mouth... I am an atheist. therefore I do not believe in profanity or curses. I do try and limit my use of the words for you. but... its not my fault that some people let words have power over them.

You know, I was starting to get in with the folks who were defending you and at least trying to be optimistic, but after this one, you're on your own bud.

Being obnoxious and rude has nothing to do with belief or disbelief in a god. It's "atheists" like you that end up setting the rest of us back every time we finally manage to convince people we're not amoral jerks.

If you don't like the people in the game, stay away from them. Cache your way, cache our way, don't cache at all, it's your choice, but stirring up drama is not going to get you any love from anyone.

Good luck selling the box, and please don't fob off your immaturity and lack of tact and manners on the fact that you don't belive in god.

I'm going to give you the same advice I gave a 15 year old kid on Poker Palace. Your attention seeking behavior has become tiresome. No one here really dislikes you that I can tell. :mad:

Excellent advice!

I agree with you Roddy... grow up people. You have made all cachers look like jerks!

I am sure some of you out there are parents... how would you like someone to talk to your son the way you have been talking to crab??? :o

If you can not help someone improve what they have done wrong, why not just keep your negative comments to yourself? It is very simple really. Not everyone in this world has great spelling and grammar skills so why do you feel the need to ridicule someone for it.

If my son has talked like this guy has, especially if it's documented and can be verified, then I would talk to him worse. Of course, I like to think that I'd be able to raise him so he would never do this.

Also, many people (including myself) did try to give him advice. I don't believe he chose to take it.

I get a lot of my patience and experience in this situation from raising my "son". This boy was left to fend for himself for many years (parents...well, they weren't parents let's say). It was a very hard and painful struggle, but the boy is passing every class this year for the first time in maybe 8 of his 16 years! It took a lot of patience and understanding, but it has been worth it! To imagine that this kid was freely roaming the streets at 4am any day of the week just 5 years ago...

And just what attitude are you so worried about that it would be a sad sad day? The fact that the kid was excited about something? Yeah, we'd better squash that right away. I wouldn't want a kid to be excited about something, might actually get them motivated! Truly, if you were worried about his attitude before you all started poking fun, slamming and abusing the kid, you should stop and think what kind of attitude your reactions could produce.

Could be you didn't spend much time with your teen if you have never seen this kind of attitude, kids have thier own "language" and sometimes need to be reminded who they're talking with (politely is often times the best way, publical embarassment and belittling usually isn't helpful). Must be you've never been around a kid who was not given much attention when growing up (my son is the perfect example...his blood parents all but abandoned him...it was a struggle to get his attitude adjusted, but love and patience has truly paid off). Obviously, you have little patience and are quick to judge by a few posts! Your attitude scares me more than Crab Soul's!

He's more than welcome to be excited. And I'm very much aware that each generation of teens develops their own language (the interesting thing is that every generation thinks this is unique). This is acceptable when he's communicating with his own kind, but not with others. If I were to try and excitedly join an existing biking group what would the reaction be? (BTW - I used to ride regularly before selling my bike when my son was born) What if I spoke entirely in foreign slang and kept trying to do things that are verboten with the group and/or local laws? And what if, after people started to correct me (some politely, some insultingly), I reacted by insulting everyone, yelling loudly, using foul language, and threatening to quit? Would you PM me and try to get me to stick around?

I would have to guess yes, since this is exactly what I did with this guy!

I personally believe that this is the first internet forum he participated in where all the other participants weren't his age. So he jumps in and starts treating us as if we're teens, which offended quite a few people. Suggestions that he tone it down were met with insults and name calling. If he didn't know he was communicating with adults, well, now he knows and maybe he'll fix the problem. If this is the way he always communicates with adults then he's going to have a hard life.

I think you might be right there, but communication with him also tells me of personal problems as well and he was lashing out a bit (uncalled for).

Grammar and spelling: I make typos and gramatical errors myself. Everyone does, and I rarely comment. But a fairly significant part of the problem here is that people misunderstood what CS was trying to say. Mainly because of the bad grammar and spelling. Again, this is acceptable when trying to communicate with his kind, but not with adults.

In the Todie's Wild Ride thread, we have people from all over the world participating, some have a hard time expressing themselves very clearly, but we are more than happy to try to figure it out and certainly don't ridicule.

That's why I'm glad for the mods and a fairly nice community here! :wub:

Edited by Rockin Roddy

Hey Crab,

This is why a lot of us are "lurkers"

Some times I feel that if you put your ideas into a topic and the general group does not feel the same way, rather than just leaving it at that they will attack like a pack of dogs. Having said that most cachers are great - helpful people that will assist you in almost any way thay can if you use things like please and thank you and try and avoid anything attacking or religious and man avoid anything patriotic cause if it's not American your f***ed.

You must also remember that while we all can grip / moan here it is moderated so if you go to some other chat groups they will be a lot less tolerant of you and your ideas. Overall if you like caching this is a great place to be. Just ignore the annoying ones, take the compliments and advise and always say thank you and you are well on your way.

Good caching

Steve

Edited by StevenWill

Crabby person,

I'm going to give you the same advice I gave a 15 year old kid on Poker Palace. Your attention seeking behavior has become tiresome. No one here really dislikes you that I can tell. :mad:

I dislike him but he'll get over it.

(LOL) :o:wub::D

(Edited by moderator, keep it family friendly please.)

Edited by mtn-man

I'm starting to wonder who the child is here, some of you seem to be immature yourselves! I like to think of these forums as a community of cachers, not a pack of school bullies, what's the matter with you all? You guys realize this is a young man (says 18, but I would guess closer to 15 or so myself), maybe being a little bit more patient and helpful would be in order?

Crab Soul, sorry you had a bumpy start, but I might say, these forums have very little to do with the caching world! I wouldn't stop caching, just stop visiting here! Truly, just forget their actions and don't let it ruin your excitement! If you're still in need of a GPS, I might be able to help you there, give me a yell if you're interested!

Some of your comments were a bit off-the-wall, but not much worse than some others here, must be some feel the need to pick. Good luck, and I hope you do stick around and enjoy the activity even if some of the forums people can be less than friendly! And, if you have questions, please feel free to email me!

Some want to judge this guy simply because he is eager to jump in, you then bring the guy down to the point where he'd rather quit than be ridiculed...good job all! I realize the kid had some wild posts and isn't as schooled about caching as some, maybe being helpful instead of hurtful would be better!

I agree with you Roddy... grow up people. You have made all cachers look like jerks!

I am sure some of you out there are parents... how would you like someone to talk to your son the way you have been talking to crab??? :mad:

If you can not help someone improve what they have done wrong, why not just keep your negative comments to yourself? It is very simple really. Not everyone in this world has great spelling and grammar skills so why do you feel the need to ridicule someone for it.

Crab... I don't blame you for not wanting to continue in these forums (I wouldn't want to either if I was attack in this manner) but take some more time to improve your abilities and I think that you will enjoy caching much more! By the way... we are not all as bad as some of these posters have portrayed us to be! :wub:

best wishes!

No brendah you make cachers look like jerks by defending trolling posts and no i dont agree with roddy. :o

Crabby person,

This is the internet.... which has very little to do with real life.... I suspect that if you really have real feelings of dislike toward a kid you never met with a few questionable posts, that you are taxing brain cells that could probably be put to work on more constructive applications in your REAL life. :o

Or maybe you were just failing at trying to be funny. I can't tell. :wub:

Edited by Snoogans

I opted out of the Crab Soul scene with my post in his first Topic about Urbex caches. However, I've been following the various Topic he's put up since then and I feel that it's still possible that he could be transmogrified into a good example of a geocacher, given suitable guidance and mentoring.

If anyone would like to buy the large cache box, drill suitable airholes in it, drop Crab Soul into it with suitable food and drink to sustain him for 24 hours, I'll pay the air freight charges for him to be sent over here to U.K.

I'll put him through some intense geocaching training and make sure he's fully versed in all aspects of the hobby. If he shows aptitude, I might even let him branch out into HamsterCaching.

I'll give it my best shot anyway.

MrsB :mad:

I would add that kids who are bullied often act as Crab Soul has (not saying tis is the case, just an observation), there are other reasons for such outbursts (besides merely being a jerk as some might think).

i'd like to paraphrase a guy named ed: i've had a hard life, and i'm not a jerk. what's his excuse?

people who have entitlement issues and few social skills also often act like crab_soul. your point?

I would add that kids who are bullied often act as Crab Soul has (not saying tis is the case, just an observation), there are other reasons for such outbursts (besides merely being a jerk as some might think).

i'd like to paraphrase a guy named ed: i've had a hard life, and i'm not a jerk. what's his excuse?

people who have entitlement issues and few social skills also often act like crab_soul. your point?

I believe my point was made with the rest of my post which apparently you ignored.

And to people who think i have a potty mouth... I am an atheist. therefore I do not believe in profanity or curses.

Come again? :mad:

What exactly does your religious orientation have to do with deliberately devolving conversational antics?

I would have to say that you are the first Atheist I've met who talked like a 12 year old trying to make people believe he was older.

(Insert clue here ~~~> Typically, the older you get, the more mature your conversations become, not vice-versa)

The fact that you claim to be an Atheist doesn't give you an automatic pass on using foul language.

This would also be true if you claimed to be a Buddhist, a Christian, a Muslim, et. al.

Whoever invented capital letters and punctuation was very wise.

The person who invented correct grammar and sentence structure was wise as well.

(I edited this post to eliminate an unnecessary word.)

Whoever invented capital letters and punctuation was very wise.

capital letters are sooooo 1980s..

-------

look im new to cacheing. urbex cacheing may not be for you. but alot of people want it. and its going to happen if you like it or not. ok? im just trying to get it kicked off

When adding the suffix "ing" to a word ending with a silent "e", it is customary to drop the "e" and add the suffix.

OK, so I was using the old fashioned definition of underground. I just saw the terms "unaproveable and illegal caches", "trying to keep it quiet", trespassing, danger warnings, added to that the trendy term Urbex, and assumed that underground meant it was subversive to traditional Geocaching. But hey, what do I know, I still use capitol letters?

Have fun in your urban dungeons, I'll stick to the walks in the park.

Capitol = the building

Capital = uppercase letters (among other definitions)

ok DUDE - yes DUDE im not one to give much of a crap about grammer on a forum im dyslexic dysgrapic and a.d.d. if that makes you shut up.

JEOCASHIN

do$3 Th@t just Fudgeing twi$t your spinal cord $!GEFGES%YWG#$%GQ#$H$^ OVERLOAD OVERLOAD - ><(((('> ISA FEESH

self destruct in 3...2...1...

p00p

From his ubex post.

How can you defend this classic troll. :o

And this was the edited version :mad:

I believe my point was made with the rest of my post which apparently you ignored.

no, i didn't ignore it; i just think it's hogwash.

Crabby person,

I'm going to give you the same advice I gave a 15 year old kid on Poker Palace. Your attention seeking behavior has become tiresome. No one here really dislikes you that I can tell. <_<

This is the internet.... which has very little to do with real life.... I suspect that if you really have real feelings of dislike toward a kid you never met with a few questionable posts, that you are taxing brain cells that could probably be put to work on more constructive applications in your REAL life. :(

Or maybe you were just failing at trying to be funny. I can't tell. :D

You're right. I can't say that I dislike him and have it based on anything concrete without meeting him in person. However I can say that I dislike how he acting. I opted for brevity not accuracy in my response.

With that behind us. Are you trying to tell me who I should and shouldn't dislike? I can like or dislike anyone I want for any reason and I don't think I need to be a particular religion to do so either. :D

And to people who think i have a potty mouth... I am an atheist. therefore I do not believe in profanity or curses.

Come again? <_<

What exactly does your religious orientation have to do with deliberately devolving conversational antics?

I would have to say that you are the first Atheist I've met who talked like a 12 year old trying to make people believe he was older.

(Insert clue here ~~~> Typically, the older you get, the more mature your conversations become, not vice-versa)

The fact that you claim to be an Atheist doesn't give you an automatic pass on using foul language.

This would also be true if you claimed to be a Buddhist, a Christian, a Muslim, et. al.

No, no, no. I think I like the way he is going with this. I can say that I am an optimist therefore I don't believe that any cache is unfindable and then log all the caches that I attempt as found even if I don't find it.

From his ubex post.

How can you defend this classic troll. :(

And this was the edited version <_<

And what conclusion is to be drawn about you? Considering 12 of your 37 posts are not so skillfully crafted to perpetuate inflammatory responses and or insult CS.

When it comes down to intention, the only thing that distinguishes you two currently is intention.

Snipped for brevity. I knew I'd probably take some flack for that post. Or I think I did? Well, at least I understood this post better than the PMOC thread. :(

:D

No flak, that song runs through my head all most every time somebody dumps a comp in my lap because they broke the cup holder, every time sombody calls me to ask where the "any key" is....

My dad told me he wanted me to give him an e-mail address, I said "Why? You don't use the one you have."

He claimed he didn't have one and I looked him dead in they eye and said "Brain dead AOLer" <_<

From his ubex post.

How can you defend this classic troll. :(

And this was the edited version <_<

And what conclusion is to be drawn about you? Considering 12 of your 37 posts are not so skillfully crafted to perpetuate inflammatory responses and or insult CS.

When it comes down to intention, the only thing that distinguishes you two currently is intention.

And precisely what conclusions might we draw about your slightly tortured prose? Only 'some' college?

Surely you exaggerate, how much learning does Ctrl-C and Ctrl-V take? A tendancy for pomposity is plain to see.

Aren't you a bit old for all that Buffy stuff?

Now Toby Jugg you might get away with but vicariously aping Pete Murphy is surely beyond the pale, or should that be the palest of skins ...

For the Geocide - I'd go no more than a 4.

I am sorry that crab had a bit of bad experiences but a better reading/understanding of the guidelines and some compassion for fellow cachers would have helped out.

I still believe these forums to be overall pretty friendly and helpful - if participants are willing to learn from mistakes and grow. If the tone remains civil. When the tone goes downhill and suggestions are ignored and raw topics are rehashed over and over - things can get ugly fast.

And precisely what conclusions might we draw about your slightly tortured prose? Only 'some' college?

Surely you exaggerate, how much learning does Ctrl-C and Ctrl-V take? A tendancy for pomposity is plain to see.

Now Toby Jugg you might get away with but vicariously aping Pete Murphy is surely beyond the pale, or should that be the palest of skins ...

1. If you're going to accuse people of copy/pasting responses, make sure they can't accuse you of not using a spell checker. The word is tendency.

2. Sorry, but you aren't going to win any arguments with me talking about Pete-somebody or Toby-so-and-so. Call me ignorant, but your reference makes little to no sense. Same goes for "Buffy stuff." Is that vampire-fighting equipment? <_<

3. What, again, did your post have to do with the original post? Perhaps I missed what it had to do with anything because of my 2nd point? If so, please clarify.

4. I really think CS's "trolling" was actually poorly directed exuberance more than an intentional troll. Your post, inflammatory on the surface but nonsensical at the core, is closer to what I'd call a troll.

Come again? <_<

Exactly. I think most of us agree to treat people like you would like to be treated. Treating others rudely gets you nowhere.

>1. If you're going to accuse people of copy/pasting responses, make sure they can't accuse you of not using a spell checker. The word is tendency.

1. Non sequitur

>2. Sorry, but you aren't going to win any arguments with me talking about Pete-somebody or Toby-so-and-so. Call me ignorant, but your reference makes little to no sense. Same goes for "Buffy stuff." Is that >vampire-fighting equipment? unsure.gif

2. Well I could oblige, the temptation is overwhelming. Try thinking beyond your obvious borders. Google is your friend.

>3. What, again, did your post have to do with the original post? Perhaps I missed what it had to do with anything because of my 2nd point? If so, please clarify.

3. It was a response to an unwarranted interference. Just like this is.

>4. I really think CS's "trolling" was actually poorly directed exuberance more than an intentional troll. Your post, inflammatory on the surface but nonsensical at the core, is closer to what I'd call a troll.

4. You may be right about CS, but that's about the limit of your insight.

HTH

As far as I know, Crab Soul has no intention of quitting, I am in the process of sending him a GPS so he can get into caching! It would be nice if everyone stopped giving grief and let the whole thing die so Crab Soul won't feel unwelcomed and maybe, just maybe, become a member of our community!

Did he get off on the wrong foot?? You bet!! But, I have learned we shouldn't judge a book by it's cover, so I'm hoping we can all give the guy another chance!

As for the special olympics comment...that's not likely the nice way you intended to make our comment, I feel this was a bit rude!

As far as I know, Crab Soul has no intention of quitting, I am in the process of sending him a GPS so he can get into caching! It would be nice if everyone stopped giving grief and let the whole thing die so Crab Soul won't feel unwelcomed and maybe, just maybe, become a member of our community!

Did he get off on the wrong foot?? You bet!! But, I have learned we shouldn't judge a book by it's cover, so I'm hoping we can all give the guy another chance!

That was really nice of you Roddy! <_< I think "let he who is without sin cast the first stone" applies here. We've all had our bad days...

From his ubex post.

How can you defend this classic troll. :blink:

And this was the edited version :laughing:

1. My writing stile is only torture to those that must run to a dictionary.

2. The Bauhaus are only worth the landfill the dug their material out of.

3. What is a tendancy? Is that the rhythm less Brit dance the tweaks on the American Goth scene think is cool?

4. Do you habitually prove others accusations towards you? :laughing: I see you have done it twice now. :laughing:

5. I had better be pompous, it is in my job night job description. :huh: