About how long dose it take for a review to find and archive a dead cache?

Crab_Soul

I would say keep Crab Soul around. The more he speaks the more laughs I get. If he lists a cache then nobody should find his. I wouldn't look in storm drains. And where the heck would he hid a cache the size of a fridge??? He is a form of entertaiment to me. Let him keep speaking..

MEOW....MEOW....

I suggest that (Crab_Soul) be banned. Just my opinion.

Nah, I don't think we're there yet. Also, he just committed geocide in another thread. Well, he didn't fill out the geocide form, but he's at least going through the motions.

I think flask put it best way back in ought four when she penned the following:

it's not quite midnight, but the clams have spoken to the choreographer and they're not feeling very well.

I suggest that (Crab_Soul) be banned. Just my opinion.

Nah, I don't think we're there yet. Also, he just committed geocide in another thread. Well, he didn't fill out the geocide form, but he's at least going through the motions.

I think flask put it best way back in ought four when she penned the following:

it's not quite midnight, but the clams have spoken to the choreographer and they're not feeling very well.

I must admit that I don't get it but that is ok. B) We are talking about clams (flask) and Crab Soul here, right? Keep at it CS, just learn from the interactions with other cachers. We aren't all against you. Most of us are FOR the game and tender advice in that spirit.

Reading these many recent fascinating posts has brought back fond memories of king riched

We really do need a hall of fame.

King Riched was freaking awesome!! And he was such a horrific speller, I'm sure he meant to call himself King Richard, and didn't know how to spell it. :mad: Looks like he logged in a couple of days ago, although he hasn't found a cache since last summer, or hid one since 2007.

Reading these many recent fascinating posts has brought back fond memories of king riched

We really do need a hall of fame.

King Riched was freaking awesome!! And he was such a horrific speller, I'm sure he meant to call himself King Richard, and didn't know how to spell it. :mad: Looks like he logged in a couple of days ago, although he hasn't found a cache since last summer, or hid one since 2007.

So we are celebrating crummy postings? Sometimes you all amaze me.

King Riched was freaking awesome!! And he was such a horrific speller, I'm sure he meant to call himself King Richard, and didn't know how to spell it. :o Looks like he logged in a couple of days ago, although he hasn't found a cache since last summer, or hid one since 2007.

Please tell me that is a little kid-- like under 12? If not... :mad: I'm scared.

King Riched was freaking awesome!! And he was such a horrific speller, I'm sure he meant to call himself King Richard, and didn't know how to spell it. :o Looks like he logged in a couple of days ago, although he hasn't found a cache since last summer, or hid one since 2007.

Please tell me that is a little kid-- like under 12? If not... :mad: I'm scared.

He's 18. He posted his myspace link in his geocide thread.

Ruh-roh. I was reprimanded by Wrastro. I'm going to plead my case with Rorge. :wub:

The clams thing is an old forum reference. That would take some serious searching.

I actually got a nice apologetic note from Crab_Soul today via PM. Who knows.

It's amazing what a nice little "chat" can do for someone's attitude. I think we'll see some nice posts from crab soul soon, and maybe we'll make a cacher of this guy yet!

Good job crab soul, I hope you continue to post and to cache. As I told you, treat people as you want them to treat you, and we'll all be happy!

King Riched was freaking awesome!! And he was such a horrific speller, I'm sure he meant to call himself King Richard, and didn't know how to spell it. :D Looks like he logged in a couple of days ago, although he hasn't found a cache since last summer, or hid one since 2007.

He's 18. He posted his myspace link in his geocide thread.

Ruh-roh. I was reprimanded by Wrastro. I'm going to plead my case with Rorge. :mellow:

:o:anibad::wub:

im trying to set up a new cache in GC108VA

becouse we just found one of the coolest places in the storm drain. and the old one is too muggleable.

we just made a really wicked water proof container. huge weighted with bricks(to keep muggles from trying to take it). full of hotwheels cars and a secret way to open it.

If finding that cache won't be confused with the other cache. Place it. Then list it here. If this site refuses go to another site.

Caching isn't about 528'. That's why it's a guidelines. It's about the cache. Some spots are so perfectly suited for a cache that regardless of what guideline stands in the way, the cache should be placed.