My Public Profile

And Look At My Profile Information

All the stuff is Bunched up.

However.....

When I go to:

Edit Profile

Preview Profile Details

The stuff looks correct.

Mine did the same thing................the latest website update did it to mine.

I had to go through my whole profile and change all the </br> and <br/> (used for a line spacing) to just <br>.

Steve

My profile has disappeared completely- I just get an error message. I can still see other people's profiles.

We've seen this a few times before, and after Groundspeak checked it out they found there was some problem with the html in the profile that wasn't caught by the automatic checker (HTMLTidy). Try editing your profile again and remove whatever the last thing you changed was. You can also try validating your profile html (use the "Validate HTML fragment" option) and fix any problems it reports before uploading to geocaching.com.

My profile has disappeared completely- I just get an error message. I can still see other people's profiles.

We've seen this a few times before, and after Groundspeak checked it out they found there was some problem with the html in the profile that wasn't caught by the automatic checker (HTMLTidy). Try editing your profile again and remove whatever the last thing you changed was. You can also try validating your profile html (use the "Validate HTML fragment" option) and fix any problems it reports before uploading to geocaching.com.

I would like to edit it but I can't get the edit page up! Both this and the profile page itself show an error message when I try to access them.

For some reason..when Groundspeak did the latest upgrade.......all of my HTML for spacing, <br>, turned into </br> or <br/> and did not work to leave the intended line spaces.

As I said above, I just went in and removed all the "/" from those comands and it "went back to normal". It did the same thing to my wife's and grandsons profile as well.

As of this am, none of our pages will let us click on "select" to choose a GPS.

Steve

Edited by hitechman

I hadn't noticed that "edit my profile" had changed on the latest site change to "My public profile". I found how to get at the html and discovered that the site no longer likes html generated by Frontpage. Changing one table has sorted the problem out and my profile has returned!