Download coords no working

Hiker1965

Just a quick question. I have a Garmin GPSmap 60CSx and have downloaded coords from this website in the past. However, today I cannot download any coords directly to my GPS. I have all the latest drivers installed on my pc and GPS. Is there something wrong with the site??

TY

Hiker

Edited by Hiker1965

Just a quick quesion. I have a Garmin GPSmap 60CSx and have downloaded coords from this website in the past. However, today I cannot download any coords directly to my GPS. I have all the latest drivers installed on my pc and GPS. Is there something wrong with the site??

TY

Hiker

Hi, I have the same problem. Been downloading waypoints from Groundspeak for ages. All of a sudden it does not work - I get an error message to install "plug-ins" - we do that and get zero results. We have another computer in the house, and that one seems to work just fine. We've been working on different things - reinstalling Garmin software, downloading drivers, etc. andnothing seems to work. We'll keep checking the forums to see if you get a response. FRUSTRATING!!!

Thanks, Lost-A-Pair :D

I'm having the same problem here. I am getting ready for a quick road trip and wanted to download the caches along the way, but when I hit send to gps it tells me that I need to install the latest version... so I did. Came back and tried again... same message even though the Garmin test page tells me that the latest software is downloaded and functioning fine. This is a sad day as I don't have time to download all the caches manually. :D

Dalguy

Just a quick quesion. I have a Garmin GPSmap 60CSx and have downloaded coords from this website in the past. However, today I cannot download any coords directly to my GPS. I have all the latest drivers installed on my pc and GPS. Is there something wrong with the site??

TY

Hiker

Hi, I have the same problem. Been downloading waypoints from Groundspeak for ages. All of a sudden it does not work - I get an error message to install "plug-ins" - we do that and get zero results. We have another computer in the house, and that one seems to work just fine. We've been working on different things - reinstalling Garmin software, downloading drivers, etc. andnothing seems to work. We'll keep checking the forums to see if you get a response. FRUSTRATING!!!

same problem here...I've tried everything I know...over and over again..grrrrr

TY

Hiker

same problem here...I've tried everything I know...over and over again..grrrrr

Me Too!!!

I'm having the same problem here. I am getting ready for a quick road trip and wanted to download the caches along the way, but when I hit send to gps it tells me that I need to install the latest version... so I did. Came back and tried again... same message even though the Garmin test page tells me that the latest software is downloaded and functioning fine. This is a sad day as I don't have time to download all the caches manually. :D

Dalguy

Did this JUST start happening with your downloads or has it been going on for awhile?

Los-a-Pair