Fire appeal Geocoin

JABs

I finally made it into the forum! Thanks for the work promoting this JABs.

For those who are as yet undecided, here's the prices shipped to you anywhere in the world.

$16.95AUD + Shipping

$15.40USD inc shipping

or about 12.10Euros inc shipping

We still need to get preorders for alot more, though we're definitaly going ahead with the coin now. Buy 1, 10 or 100!

100% of the proceeds (minus manufacture and handling costs) are going to the RedCross Victorian Bushfire appeal. http://geocachestore.com.au/2009-vic-bushfire-geocoin.html

Any questions, please drop us an email at admin@geocachestore.com.au

Just so you know we have now reached 250 preorders, we are now pushing the date back to this Friday in hope of selling another 100 - 150 coins. After Friday, we may not be able to take any more coin orders, so please get in fast!

This is a REALLY good cause, so please dig deep and get a great trackable geocoin for your effort. The more we sell, the more we can donate!

This is what the store says :

Bushfire Geocoins

Well people, the Bushfire coins are nearly here! We've just received confirmation that the coins are due to arrive in the country around the 28th to the 30th of April (pending no hiccups with shipping or customs!) We've been told the coins look amazing and as soon as we get them in we'll do a mass ship out the next day to everyone who has ordered.

We've taken orders for around 360 coins, and with our order of 400, stock of these is running out extremely fast! Orders will be shipped on a first come first served basis, we'll confirm exact numbers in the next week or so and add stock quantities to the coin pages!

Somehow I must have got muddled, thought I had ordered five via this thread, but looking back see that I missed the announcement to order at the store ... was only asked by one of my pals last weekend what had happened to these. ;)

Hope they came out well.

Any plans for a second batch?

Any interest in a trade?? I have several of these.

I missed this too...Not able to update my traders list, but is there anything special you would be interested in?

ILYK

Somehow I must have got muddled, thought I had ordered five via this thread, but looking back see that I missed the announcement to order at the store ... was only asked by one of my pals last weekend what had happened to these. ;)

Hope they came out well.

Any plans for a second batch?

Any interest in a trade?? I have several of these.

I missed this too...Not able to update my traders list, but is there anything special you would be interested in?

ILYK

I like surprises. Send me an email to go on my send list, and AFTER you get yours(might take me a while), then pick something to send me. Gold or Silver?