Pharos 525+

SHC

If someone could help I would appreciate it. I recently bought the Pharos 525+ to run my Wherigo cartidges. I installed the .net compact framework 2.0 and then installed the Wherigo player. I tried to manually set my GPS settings to Com4 and 9600. I am now getting an error message that reads: Error starting the gps. Check the settings. No GPS device could be found matching the requested "NMEA-0183" protocol. Please check to make sure GPS devices are powered on and paired via the Bluetooth Manager.

If anyone knows how to resolve this problem I'd really appreciate the help.

Thank you.

If someone could help I would appreciate it. I recently bought the Pharos 525+ to run my Wherigo cartidges. I installed the .net compact framework 2.0 and then installed the Wherigo player. I tried to manually set my GPS settings to Com4 and 9600. I am now getting an error message that reads: Error starting the gps. Check the settings. No GPS device could be found matching the requested "NMEA-0183" protocol. Please check to make sure GPS devices are powered on and paired via the Bluetooth Manager.

If anyone knows how to resolve this problem I'd really appreciate the help.

Thank you.

I got it figured out!