Delorme PN Series

wrkn2mch

Today i noticed on the GC Site that they opened up a new link to load files from their site directly to a Delorme PN Series Gps and with the $50 rebate offered for a PN-40 by Delorme i think i will purchase one.

Has anyone tried loading the delorme PN-40 directly from the GC site yet?______ and how easy was it?_____ Any pictures of the screen after it is downloaded to the GPS?______

thanks for any info.

Joe

Today i noticed on the GC Site that they opened up a new link to load files from their site directly to a Delorme PN Series Gps and with the $50 rebate offered for a PN-40 by Delorme i think i will purchase one.

Has anyone tried loading the delorme PN-40 directly from the GC site yet?______ and how easy was it?_____ Any pictures of the screen after it is downloaded to the GPS?______

thanks for any info.

Joe

You must download the plug-in from Delorme ( http://www.delorme.com/geocaching/plugin/ ) and choose which platform and browers you want the plugins for. I chose just IE. The plug-in install was quick and painless, went perfectly and operates invisibly. I then picked a couple of caches to transfer....transfered a few from the cache page ane then transfered a few from the search results page. Both methods worked perfectly. Now, Just waiting for the Cache Register Widget and the firmware update. The update release from DeLorme is just about there.....