Documentary on Geocaching

ashbash28

Hello all!

I am doing a documentary on geocaching in the Austin, TX area. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in being interviewed and/or answering some questions that I have about geocaching. I am really fascinated by this hobby and will soon be picking it up myself for research. I would really appreciate your cooperation! Also, if any of you have picked up this hobby in order to stay occupied during this economic blunder that would help as well. Thanks so much!

Best,

Ashbash28

Hello! I don't know if you're aware of this or not, but you can also have your post in the regional post for your area. That may get you in touch with some geocachers from your local area. Of course by posting in this nation wide forum you are opening it up to lots of very experienced geocachers from all over so your posting here is good too. I just wanted to throw out the idea in case you were not aware that the regional forums were another resource at your disposal. Good luck! :D

Hello! I don't know if you're aware of this or not, but you can also have your post in the regional post for your area. That may get you in touch with some geocachers from your local area. Of course by posting in this nation wide forum ...

I'm sure you'll get more than one person to correct you on this (most likely a Canadian) but this is a International forum, not a nation wide forum.

Hi,

I strongly suggest posting your request for the Central Texas cachers Yahoo group >>

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CentralTexasGeocachers/

The Texas Geocaching Assocation is a very active site as well - www.txga.net

I also recommend attending our 7th Annual Texas Challenge on March 14th. It is a statewide geocaching event where you will have cachers from all over Texas to talk to >>

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_detai...ef-14bc41b1dada

Good luck! :D

9key

Hello! I don't know if you're aware of this or not, but you can also have your post in the regional post for your area. That may get you in touch with some geocachers from your local area. Of course by posting in this nation wide forum ...

I'm sure you'll get more than one person to correct you on this (most likely a Canadian) but this is a International forum, not a nation wide forum.

But he is looking for cachers in a specific area (Texas). I doubt he's going to fly to Germany (or Canada) for an interview. :D

Edited by rapriebe