Seeking Spring Fling sponsors

Shop99er

Spring Fling 2009 will be May 2nd in Port Orchard, Washington. It's one of the larger of the Washington state events and we go all out for it.

This will be the 5th annual Spring Fling events and they just get bigger and better. In addition to the Adult GPS Accuracy game and the Kids GPS Toss game we have a Frog Flinging contest for the adults and a Chicken Chuckin contest for the kids. And if you thought that might be enough for an event we also have a Shark Hunt (scavenger hunt) for the kids complete with the Shark Master handing out real plastic shark tooth necklaces!!! Now THAT should be enough? Right? Nope, we have a mountain of smoked brisket smothered with Rudy's Sause (no I didn't spell that wrong) directly from Texas and, oh yeah, we've brewed a special beer for the event! Now THAT'S enough!!

Needless to say it's an expensive event to put on so we are asking the coin community for help. To help pay for the cost of the event we hold a day long raffle.. here's where you come in... and we need raffle items. We are asking for your sponsorship of Spring Fling this year. We will put your icon and raffle donation on our web site as official one each Spring Fling sponsors and you will have our eternal gratitude.

We are NOT accepting cash donations! What we need are geocoins.

If you can help please email and let us know.

Edited by Flying Spaghetti Monster

All this shark talk got my attention :blink:

How about a set of Landsharkz 'APPLE' geocoins?

... and the sooner we get our donation to you the sooner you put our logo up on your event page... I remember this from last year! I'll have to send the APPLE edition of this year's Landsharkz coin later though... it's still 'die art' :D .

All this shark talk got my attention :blink:

... and the sooner we get our donation to you the sooner you put our logo up on your event page... I remember this from last year! I'll have to send the APPLE edition of this year's Landsharkz coin later though... it's still 'die art' :D .

That shark coins would be great! Do you still have my mailing information?

And of course, you know you are more than welcome to come down and set up a table to sell if you would like to. Always happy to help promote a business.

Same goes for Lisa, the Wiggly Beans and anyone else. If you guys are free and can attend bring a car load of stuff if you want. We can find a space for you.

We are NOT accepting cash donations!

I had a wad to send you... oh well, maybe I can volunteer my time instead. :D

If we can have people fly in from the Netherlands for a Spring Fling... I don't think Jersey is all that far......

See you there?

I had a wad to send you... oh well, maybe I can volunteer my time instead. :D

If we can have people fly in from the Netherlands for a Spring Fling... I don't think Jersey is all that far......

See you there?

If you can guarantee there will be no rain, i am there! :D Sending you a package tomorrow.

I had a wad to send you... oh well, maybe I can volunteer my time instead. :lol:

See you there?

If you can guarantee there will be no rain, i am there! <_< Sending you a package tomorrow.

Well, I hate to tell you this but we have stupidly good luck on our event weather. Can't guarentee anything tho.

Well, I hate to tell you this but we have stupidly good luck on our event weather. Can't guarentee anything tho.

All that good fortune with weather just builds up the irony for when the volcano finally erupts on May 1st. <_<

MAY 1st!!!??? Did I miss the memo? And which one? Not like we're lacking in volcanos around here!

I'll send ya sumpin'.

Well thank you. I wasn't sure.. you never write, you never call *dabbing moist eyes with the corner of a hanky*... YOU BREAKA YOU MAMA'S HEART *sniff*

TTUMS

All that good fortune with weather just builds up the irony for when the volcano finally erupts on May 1st. :lol:

MAY 1st!!!??? Did I miss the memo? And which one? Not like we're lacking in volcanos around here!

I'll send ya sumpin'.

Well thank you. I wasn't sure.. you never write, you never call *dabbing moist eyes with the corner of a hanky*... YOU BREAKA YOU MAMA'S HEART *sniff*

TTUMS

After the incident with the flamingo and the chainsaw, they cut off my internet, increased my meds, and put family visitations back to once a month. I told Mom not to bring the flamingo, she knows I hate pink.

Oh, and the volcano thing...it's just a feeling. Kinda like how I knew Obama would win, and how others would start creating imitations of popular selling coins. <_< It's a gift. Compliments my ability to make fruit levitate.

All this shark talk got my attention :anicute:

I'll have to send the APPLE edition of this year's Landsharkz coin later though... it's still 'die art' :) .

Samples will be ready *finally* on March 10th. There is still hope that we can get some APPLE's to you in time! We also have the date on our calendar... no promises though.

Just a fast THANK YOU to the people who are sponsoring Spring Fling so far:

troublejv

GSAK

Crake Productions

FairyHoney

Landsharkz

American Cacher

Sofi & Holmbiorn

nmartin

The Moop Along

CoinsAndPins

DubyaDee

Team Eccs21

The Caching Place

ThePetersTrio

Avroair

Semper Questio

VFish

Degai

I hope I have emailed all of you and let you know your donations have arrived. If I haven't please know that we appreciate your help with the Spring Fling.

Just a fast THANK YOU to the people who are sponsoring Spring Fling so far:

troublejv

GSAK

Crake Productions

FairyHoney

Landsharkz

American Cacher

Sofi & Holmbiorn

nmartin

The Moop Along

CoinsAndPins

DubyaDee

Team Eccs21

The Caching Place

ThePetersTrio

Avroair

Semper Questio

VFish

Degai

I hope I have emailed all of you and let you know your donations have arrived. If I haven't please know that we appreciate your help with the Spring Fling.

Also thanking:

ATMouse

Grizwests

Rite in the Rain

CoreyNJoey

geocoinstore.com

World Caching

Hollora

GeoBandit

Goblndust

Lori Darlin

DresselDragons

Shaggy, Scooby & Velma

Coinswag.com

Team Coychev

for your sponsorship donations to the Spring Fling!

I happen to LOVE flowers and wildflowers.

I grew up in Rochester, NY, the "Flower City" whose flower is the lilac.

Imagine my astonishment when I opened a package today and a beautiful Spring Fling coin fell into my hand - a coin complete with a bouquet of lilacs.

What a great thank you prezzie!!

:);):D

Imagine my astonishment when I opened a package today and a beautiful Spring Fling coin fell into my hand - a coin complete with a bouquet of lilacs.

I received a nice thank you note and a coin as well.

This was way more than I would have expected for my little donation.

Thank you very much.

Lilacs? I thought it was hydrangea! :)

At any rate, it is a beautiful coin and I truly appreciate it. Thanks guys.... :D

Lilacs? I thought it was hydrangea! :)

At any rate, it is a beautiful coin and I truly appreciate it. Thanks guys.... :D

Those are hydrangea flowers on the front. The back represents our Frog Flinging game, our Chicken Chuckin game and our Shark Hunt game that are staples of the Spring Fling.

Glad you like the surprise. It's our way of thanking you for helping us with our event.

:anicute::laughing::anicute:

Lilacs? I thought it was hydrangea! :anibad:

Those are hydrangea flowers on the front. The back represents our Frog Flinging game, our Chicken Chuckin game and our Shark Hunt game that are staples of the Spring Fling.

Glad you like the surprise. It's our way of thanking you for helping us with our event.

I say they look like lilacs...:blink: ...kinda hydrangea-looking ones, now that you mention it.

I received a very special and unexpected surprise in the mail from shop99er on Saturday. What a beautiful coin! Thank you ever so much for your kindness and generosity.

I saw the pictures that were posted from the Spring Fling and it looks like a wonderful event-I just wish I could have been there.

I am always humbled by the unexpected gifts by our geocoin community.