Cant download to Garmin any more.

redjada

I couldn't down load coordinates from the cashe sight. Done it before with out any problem. Now I get the mesage "garmin plug in not detected" So I put in the cords into Google maps and down loaded it that way. What happened to the the web sight?

I am having the same difficulty. I reinstalled the Garmin Plug in, but is still will not recognize my OregonT. I do have a delightful new tab to allow me to upload to a DeLorme device- I think this is new. I wonder if this is one of the reasons that the site was down for maintenance today.....

Hope someone can help us out. I've become so spoiled. I need instant access to my geocaches :( Wah!

I couldn't down load coordinates from the cashe sight. Done it before with out any problem. Now I get the mesage "garmin plug in not detected" So I put in the cords into Google maps and down loaded it that way. What happened to the the web sight?

I am having the same difficulty. I reinstalled the Garmin Plug in, but is still will not recognize my OregonT. I do have a delightful new tab to allow me to upload to a DeLorme device- I think this is new. I wonder if this is one of the reasons that the site was down for maintenance today.....

Hope someone can help us out. I've become so spoiled. I need instant access to my geocaches :( Wah!

Yes, the site was down today to install some new features and fix some bugs:

http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showtopic=214112