Unknown Location

die_anita

And, it must have been the cache owner. I translated the maintenance log on that cache using an online translation, so you know something was lost, but the cache was muggled along with everything in it. I'm afraid your TB may be gone.

Tja, there seem to have been grave robbers at the work, who pillaged all treasures. See times whether the box emerges in the next days again - would unfortunate be around Travel nose. Otherwise I must me which other one superior.

I did say it lost something in the translation! I dont' speak German, but you get the idea.

And the two logs after that loosely translated show the cache was replaced with a smaller container.

… and I was unfortunately that, which " robbed Grab" discovered: - ( … and that, although I loosened the grave - turned out as afterwards with the distance toward sunset - in unorthodox way. Harm around the treasures and thanks at the Owner that I mean visit still log may.

And far geht' s with provisionally somewhat a smaller box as well as a revised simplified description. Despite its small size the box should have good to be found, since the hiding place is not to be surveyed actually.

I would give it a little time though before you release the copy. It may still show up.

I have a followup question. The same thing has recently happened to a GC of mine. As the owner, I went to grab it so I could move it to a TB graveyard but I don't have the GC tracking code since I don't have possession of the actual coin. How is this done? Is the GC destined to say unknown forever?

The TB graveyard became obsolete with the Unknown Location option. The coin can stay there until it resurfaces or you decide to find a way to re-release a copy.

I have a followup question. The same thing has recently happened to a GC of mine. As the owner, I went to grab it so I could move it to a TB graveyard but I don't have the GC tracking code since I don't have possession of the actual coin. How is this done? Is the GC destined to say unknown forever?

The TB graveyard became obsolete with the Unknown Location option. The coin can stay there until it resurfaces or you decide to find a way to re-release a copy.

That makes sense. Thanks!