Neptunes Compass

tsunrisebey

ok tsun, we really need to work out a deal... how about you just send me an invoice for two of every coin you make? I'll be glad to pay it when it arrives... you get guaranteed $, I get guaranteed great coins... it's a win/win situation for us both! :D

...they say if you are going to dream dream big! :drama:

ok tsun, we really need to work out a deal... how about you just send me an invoice for two of every coin you make? I'll be glad to pay it when it arrives... you get guaranteed $, I get guaranteed great coins... it's a win/win situation for us both! :drama:

...they say if you are going to dream dream big! :mad:

:mad: Yup, go Big or go Home :D

ok tsun, we really need to work out a deal... how about you just send me an invoice for two of every coin you make? I'll be glad to pay it when it arrives... you get guaranteed $, I get guaranteed great coins... it's a win/win situation for us both! :D

...they say if you are going to dream dream big! :D

:D Yup, go Big or go Home ;)

---------------------------------

i'd be content with one of each coin you mint...a bill in advance :laughing:

:D

...they say if you are going to dream dream big! :D

:D Yup, go Big or go Home ;)

Just make it direct deposit like Uncle Sam. :laughing:

Question: was there an announcement to when the new Neptunes were going to be available. I notice some folks have been keeping an eye out since yesterday and I stumbled onto the site about 10 minutes ago (7:59 am PST) and saw 2 editions that weren't there earlier today, one already sold out. Did I miss something?

Edited by Droo

Question: was there an announcement to when the new Neptunes were going to be available. I notice some folks have been keeping an eye out since yesterday and I stumbled onto the site about 10 minutes ago and saw 2 editions that weren't there earlier today, one already sold out. Did I miss something?

No announcement to anyone. No newsletter, No Blog, No FB, No anything. You just had to stumble across the sale. The only reason other people started checking the site was because someone whose name rhymes with avroair ;) posted which made others look. I was content with having this drag out for a good week.

The intent was to have a nice leisurely, no pressure, stock in store sale and absolutely no pressure weekend for me :laughing: No pressure to compete for anyone else either.

It was nice while it lasted I suppose.

tsun

edit to add: they were added last night around 6:30 pm my time give or take.

Edited by tsunrisebey

:laughing::D:D:D:D:D I was a bit curious early this morning as to why I had several emails on a rather quiet topic lately so I snooped around a bit and was totally shocked when I found these lovely coins being sold.

I was sure that I was just not awake yet and dreaming or something. After I placed my order and got confirmation on the order I was stunned and have been doing the happy dance all day! I guess having to work today wasn't so bad afterall because within an hour of my order they were sold out!

BTW, I will have an extra of each for anyone that may have extra ET's I missed out on that were sold earlier this week. I'll even throw in something special for the trade! :laughing::D:laughing::D:laughing::D

I totally missed the sale, but can you please post pictures of the coins now that you have them? :laughing:

Thanks!

The 2 that went up are still on the store (pictures only); http://www.tsunrisebey.com/index.php/geocoins.html

The other 3 not posted at all but a portion of one can be seen in the mailbox thread and that will be available at GCF are; 1) tsun's "20,000 leagues under the sea" edition (BN/nickel). 2) Temptest:Neptune's Fury edition- (BN/nickel). 3) Deep Sea Nautical edition (antique nickel). :laughing:

The Aquarium version is gorgeous. :laughing: Although I kinda worry about your aquarium if those are the colors that it makes you think of. :laughing:

If those are the "ugly" versions, can't wait to see the others!

I don't have fish but I've seen some aquariums, lol. It was aquarium or the algae (sp?) edition :laughing:

They aren't ugly (I was only kidding), I like them both very much.

I totally missed the sale, but can you please post pictures of the coins now that you have them? :(

Thanks!

The 2 that went up are still on the store (pictures only); http://www.tsunrisebey.com/index.php/geocoins.html

The other 3 not posted at all but a portion of one can be seen in the mailbox thread and that will be available at GCF are; 1) tsun's "20,000 leagues under the sea" edition (BN/nickel). 2) Temptest:Neptune's Fury edition- (BN/nickel). 3) Deep Sea Nautical edition (antique nickel). :D

------------------------------

pastor_B writes: will these be available after GCF?

:)

if not... :lol:

Catching up some threads today :D

Neptunes Compass is going to be retired in the geocoin world.

These are the last 2 versions being made.

1 was for GCF called the Minnesota Vikings Edition :rolleyes:

2nd has not been sold yet but is done and currently working with my Portugal rep. to have these sold at the Portugal store. (Done in the Portugal flag colors). Once I get the details ironed out, myself of PLnauta will post here regarding the sale which I believe will be at the Portugal store.

100 of each edition were made. I will have some of the Vikings editions with me at the GCF events, so catch me if you want to trade.

Here are the pics.

MN Vikes version followed by Portugal version

005.jpg

008.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

that portugese one looks awesome.

I never was able to get a NC before, so this'll be my last shot.

Well

I'm so proud for this opportunity. When i asked Tsunrisebey to do a Portuguese Version i was expecting something good, but tsun's choices and position for the colors are amazing, and the result are much better than i was expecting.

Please Stephanie, don't be mad with me but this one is the prettiest of all Neptunes :):) Mine all mine, my precious ....

Seriously, thanks for the opportunity and all the nice geocoins you draw.

And as for the others, that are interested and started flooding my email account with requests :) please be aware that i'll sell them at my online store when they arrive to Portugal.

I'll let all know about quantities and prices later.

Paulo aka PLnauta