Neptunes Compass

tsunrisebey

usyoopers and 4F's, I know you got yours. I tried 2 times to forward the 'got it' but it failed delivery.

Just got home from mailing the rest of the turtles and I managed to hold up the line at the PO for a good half hour :blink:

I'll be working on invoices here over the day. I should be able to get those done.

Happy Mother's Day to you moms out there (tomorrow) :anibad: Enjoy your day.... I'll be taking my mom out for breakfast :laughing:

usyoopers and 4F's, I know you got yours. I tried 2 times to forward the 'got it' but it failed delivery.

Just got home from mailing the rest of the turtles and I managed to hold up the line at the PO for a good half hour :anicute:

I'll be working on invoices here over the day. I should be able to get those done.

Happy Mother's Day to you moms out there (tomorrow) :blink: Enjoy your day.... I'll be taking my mom out for breakfast :anibad:

Wonderful news!! :anicute: I'll be looking forward to seeing them! :laughing::D

I was not lucky this time and didn't get any of these.... :anitongue:

I swear I tried hard, and practiced the cut&paste a lot :) But didn't work.

So let me try this way...

I wonder if there is someone out there with a couple of extras (one of each would be just perfect) willing to set up some trade.... (I know there's a lot of very nice people around :-)). You may contact me through my profile or send me a PM.

Thanks in advance!

Steph...decided to procrastinate today on cutting the grass and started to fill up a coin case with your designs...hmmm once the neptunes arrive I'll be having to start another.

(or better yet, will have to do a little begging to Byron for another big one)

:rolleyes:

tsun3.jpg

Steph...decided to procrastinate today on cutting the grass and started to fill up a coin case with your designs...hmmm once the neptunes arrive I'll be having to start another.

tsun3.jpg

What an fantastic collection and a wonderful display. I was lucky enough to get my first turtle and they arrived today. I will also be getting some Neptunes. I'm so excited but I hope to keep trying for some more of Stephanie's designs. Patiently waiting for her to announce her next design.

tsun3.jpg

What an fantastic collection and a wonderful display. I was lucky enough to get my first turtle and they arrived today. I will also be getting some Neptunes. I'm so excited but I hope to keep trying for some more of Stephanie's designs. Patiently waiting for her to announce her next design.

WOW! That is a nice display case. We are only missing a couple of coins....thanks for sharing this great idea!

Just wanted to add my thanks for the mighty fast shipping! I wasn't even planning on seeing them for about another week or so. I've mailed out the first of them today and I'm sure FScout will love hers when she sees it in a few days. A talented artist and great service I can see why you have such a loyal following. Thank you and don't forget Y.A.S.S.! (You Are Somebody Special!) :unsure:

I think this is one of the best uses of translucents to create an underwater effect that I have seen in a coin to-date. Since I've only been here just over a year now, take that spectrum of expertise for what it's worth. However, the metal and translucent combination on the Caribbean version is EXACTLY the color of some of those equatorial turquoise waters - just gorgeous! And the Arctic version is cool and crisp, just how I might imagine those arctic waters to be.

Another two cents from another fan - please keep designing! I can't wait to see what springs from your noggin in the future!

I haven't seen mine yet either. Mail seems to be awfully slow getting here these days, the husband had something coming from Montreal that took almost three weeks. I'm still waiting on three packages from the States though, all mailed around the same time, so I'm not too worried yet. I just keep eagerly checking the mailbox each day, and some day soon, I hope I'll have a good mail day!

Got her Wednesday and I can't believe how amazing the blue is. I think that is by far my favourite colour out of any coin I have. I find Neptune shows better through the sea foam but I can't stop looking at that blue. Thanks for all the hard work you put into these Tsun, especially into the sale. Happy I finally have some Tsun coins for the collection.

kayn

COMING IN SEPTEMBER

Some will be sold in the store and some will come to GCF with me. The Tempest Edition is a 2-tone and will be sold at GCF, if there are any remaining after GCF, they will be sold at the store. 75 of each version are being made and 25 of the tsun version are being made. I will have some with me for trade at GCF so during the later part of the day when things have really slowed down, I'll be hauling out my traders so come see me

:)

2SW-00046A01-11NeptunesFinalremint2p.jpg

COMING IN SEPTEMBER

Some will be sold in the store and some will come to GCF with me. The Tempest Edition is a 2-tone and will be sold at GCF, if there are any remaining after GCF, they will be sold at the store. 75 of each version are being made and 25 of the tsun version are being made. I will have some with me for trade at GCF so during the later part of the day when things have really slowed down, I'll be hauling out my traders so come see me

:D

Those are awsome wish I could go to GCF :)

COMING IN SEPTEMBER

:)

all great looking coins.......wish we could be there.........great job, tsun...