Neptunes Compass

tsunrisebey

Sent my email in. Hope it was in time. My email timestamp says 7:00:21, which was good enough to get turtles... :anibad:

Holy crap batman. If 7:00:21 is cutting close I might be in trouble then. I clocked it at 7:00:29. No confirmation either at this point. I guess that is why I'm a newbie. :laughing:

This posted and I got confirmation!!!!!!!! YYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-------------------BABY!!!!!!!!

Edited by love2cat

Welllll.........I'm not hold my breath on this one.

Only a couple seconds to copy and paste.

Then 10-15 seconds of watching the loading screen.

DRAT!!!!!!!!

WAIT!!!!

YES.....Confirmation

Thank You

Thank You

Thank You

Man, this is more fun than when the pigs eat my little sister.

I clocked in at 11:00:07. However, I haven't gotten any confirmation yet and ya'll with later timestamps have already gotten yours, so I'm guessing that no matter what my timestamp is, the true measure is whether it reaches Tsun in time. ; )

I would think that an email going from a gmail account to another gmail account would get there relatively quickly, but I am experiencing some major deja vu from the last sale... : (

Edited to add: could it be? Got a "got it" email from Tsun -- that's the confirmation? I made it? Squeeeeeeeee! Oh, frabjulous day! <dancity dancity dance> Yaaay yaaaay yaaaaay! (And sorry, Tsun, for not being patient!)

Edited by Jackalgirl

Cutting it a little close this morning. Alarm rang, sprang out of bed, dashed to computer (which was left on with the right pages loaded). Hit F5. 2 minutes! Sleep addled reflexes made my actions a little slower. Figured I lost a second or two after the email was added, another few seconds copying and pasting. Time stamp, 7:00:17 PDT. Thought I'll be back in bed, but now I'm hitting "check mail" on my e-mail :laughing:

Hi my name is Chrysalides and I'm an addict.

Quick note... I replied to everyone win or lose. There were about 3 of you who got their orders but when I replied, it kicked back the emails (seems to be yahoo and aol addys).

I had 2 pages of orders on gmail come in and with the exception of about 3 orders, they were all time stamped as 8:00 am. Everyone is hitting send at the same time.

I was able to fill 65 orders, 35 orders were not filled.

I need to go to town and mail the remaining ET orders and then I will work on invoicing tonight. To make things go quicker, I am going to send you your total amount and my paypal address. This way I don't have to send individual invoices. If you have any problems send me an email and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Thanks all and after I ship this group of coins out, I will start putting together some new editions. Hopefully my webstore will be functioning by then and we'll see what we can do about a reservation system via the store.

I do appreciate the patience everyone has had during this process and even if you didn't get your order filled, thanks for being interested in getting some!

Have a great weekend.

tsun

Ok, I think this is going to sound pretty dumb, but before I start celebrating I just want some confirmation. On the turtle sale I got a nice couple paragraph E-Mail saying sorry but you didn't make it in in time. For todays sale I got a reply from Tsun that said, "got it".

So my probably dumb question is (hey I'm new to this so I don't know anything) is it safe to start celebrating or am I maybe misinterpretting the "got it" message? So far I'm not allowing myself to really get too excited for fear I'd find out I didn't get any.

In case anybody's wondering I did get that message from Tsun right after the sale started so it's not that it just now popped into my E-Mail box. I just don't want to maybe give others the wrong impression that it was just received.

Thanks for taking the time to answer a new guys question.

Edit to add: I did not want to write Tsun and ask her since I know she's a very busy person. I just figured I'd add that in case anybody's wondering why I didn't just go directly to the ultimate source of info on this sale.

Edited by Y.A.S.S.!

Ok, I think this is going to sound pretty dumb, but before I start celebrating I just want some confirmation. On the turtle sale I got a nice couple paragraph E-Mail saying sorry but you didn't make it in in time. For todays sale I got a reply from Tsun that said, "got it".

So my probably dumb question is (hey I'm new to this so I don't know anything) is it safe to start celebrating or am I maybe misinterpretting the "got it" message? So far I'm not allowing myself to really get too excited for fear I'd find out I didn't get any.

In case anybody's wondering I did get that message from Tsun right after the sale started so it's not that it just now popped into my E-Mail box. I just don't want to maybe give others the wrong impression that it was just received.

If you got a "got it" your order was noted/filled and you'll get a total amount due later tonight :laughing:

Edit to add: I did not want to write Tsun and ask her since I know she's a very busy person. I just figured I'd add that in case anybody's wondering why I didn't just go directly to the ultimate source of info on this sale.

Sounds like party time to me!!!!!!!!!!

Quick note... I replied to everyone win or lose. There were about 3 of you who got their orders but when I replied, it kicked back the emails (seems to be yahoo and aol addys).

I had 2 pages of orders on gmail come in and with the exception of about 3 orders, they were all time stamped as 8:00 am. Everyone is hitting send at the same time.

I need to go to town and mail the remaining ET orders and then I will work on invoicing tonight. To make things go quicker, I am going to send you your total amount and my paypal address. This way I don't have to send individual invoices. If you have any problems send me an email and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Thanks all and after I ship this group of coins out, I will start putting together some new editions. Hopefully my webstore will be functioning by then and we'll see what we can do about a reservation system via the store.

I do appreciate the patience everyone has had during this process and even if you didn't get your order filled, thanks for being interested in getting some!

Have a great weekend.

tsun

I haven't received a confirmation or sorry yet. Am I one of the 3?

I'm so sorry that this is so much extra work for you but I LOVE this method. I was able to get both the turtles and the Neptunes. I've never been able to load pages fast enough to get any other TSUN coin. Now th really hard part begins - THE WAIT.

My e-mail was time stamped 9:00:23

I got my confirmation!

Copy-pasted the form into an email last night and saved it in my drafts folder. Refreshed the page every second that last minute and then copy-paste-send.

Sweet :anibad:

i did the same exact thing. :laughing:

p.s. thank you t-sun for all your hard work 4x on this coin!!! love it!!!

p.p.s. dont forget to download the mix hopefully later today, itll give ya something to listin to while your working/playin. :blink:

Edited by DJ.J.ROCK

This is only for people who did not get a Neptunes Compass coin. There is a cointest for one Neptunes compass. You can find it in the forum thread titled "Y.A.S.S.!" here in the geocoins forum area. The cointest is only for one coin and it will start at approximately 12:30 p.m. EST today (approximately 40 minutes from now). Good luck! :laughing:

Have a great weekend.

tsun

Thanks tsun:

We are extremely happy about getting these coins. Looks like gmail is the way to go!! As soon as the address popped up, it was a very quick copy, paste, and send.... Yay!!!!!

Joan & Ken (SB&MG)

tsun

Hate to be a bug Steph, can you let me know if you received an e-mail from me, I got no yay or nay this time.

Now I'm getting worried :laughing:

Sent my email in. Hope it was in time. My email timestamp says 7:00:21, which was good enough to get turtles... :D

Holy crap batman. If 7:00:21 is cutting close I might be in trouble then. I clocked it at 7:00:29. No confirmation either at this point. I guess that is why I'm a newbie. :laughing:

This posted and I got confirmation!!!!!!!! YYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-------------------BABY!!!!!!!!

:anibad::blink: I got the a-email that I didn't got this time

Copy-pasted the form into an email and send

My e-mail was time stamped 16:00:12

Sent my email in. Hope it was in time. My email timestamp says 7:00:21, which was good enough to get turtles... :anicute:

:D:anicute: I got the a-email that I didn't got this time

Copy-pasted the form into an email and send

My e-mail was time stamped 16:00:12

It all depends on how long it spends flying around in cyberspace...Lag can kill :anicute: I missed out this time, but last time I got in and I can tell you there was no difference in how I processed it last time V's this time, we are all at the mail servers mercy :blink:

So any extra Neptunes out there I ahve both Versions of ET's to trade :anibad: