Neptunes Compass

tsunrisebey

In your post it says the Neptune coins will be going on sale on a weeknight, but on the google page it says they will be going on sale on Saturday morning? Can you clear this up? Im hoping it will be on a weeknight.

Sorry about that, I put the correct date in, I had copy and pasted from the ET thread. It's May 9th Saturday.

Is there anybody that is willing to order a couple of these for me? I would like to get 1 each of the caribbean and artic ocean editions but I have to be at work when the sale will be going on. I have some coins available for trade. I can also pay by check, MO, paypal or google checkout. Please PM me if you want to work something out.

Please be patient, I'm still packing turtle and i will update the order form on Friday after I'm done. The sale is Saturday morning .... I've really got my hands full with a number of things and I'm moving as quickly as possible :) I just want to get the turtles done first before I move into Neptunes stuff. Hang tight :blink:

Please be patient, I'm still packing turtle and i will update the order form on Friday after I'm done. The sale is Saturday morning .... I've really got my hands full with a number of things and I'm moving as quickly as possible :blink: I just want to get the turtles done first before I move into Neptunes stuff. Hang tight :P

i understand...priorites like watching MCdreamy get married.... :)

Im probably not going to be around for this sale, if anyone out there is willing to put an order in for me it would be GREATLY appreciated. I would be able to paypal the money directly to Tsun, so It would never even come out of your pocket. And as a thank you, I will send my personal trackable token to you.

If anyone is willing to do this, email me and we can get it set up. Thanks...

Im probably not going to be around for this sale, if anyone out there is willing to put an order in for me it would be GREATLY appreciated. I would be able to paypal the money directly to Tsun, so It would never even come out of your pocket. And as a thank you, I will send my personal trackable token to you.

If anyone is willing to do this, email me and we can get it set up. Thanks...

I'll be on and I can try to grab you some. As long as TSUN is okay with you paying for your portion of my purchases then we are good to go.

Edited by bnprood

The Order Form is now updated :D

Neptunes Compass Sales Date/Info. Page: http://tsunrisebey.googlepages.com/neptunescompass

Order Form: http://tsunrisebey.googlepages.com/tsunrisebeyorderform

I'd like to say a couple things before the start of this sale so everyone is clear on a number of issues. First, I only minted 350 coins and that doesn't mean that 350 will be sold seeing as I ran a couple of fun contest sales and I have to keep some as backups for problems. I'll be honest, when I first minted this design I knew I liked it but I had no idea the about the demand that this coin would create. I've had so many emails over the weeks about this coin. When I submitted the design, I ordered 350 tracking numbers and I also bought 1,000 for the ET's. Too make a long story short, I bumped the ET order down so I could afford to make some of these but ran out of money and had to stick with the 350. Looking back I should have waited before I minted these since I now know there isn't going to be remotely enough coins for all the orders that will come in but nothing I can do it about it now and I can see the writing on the wall that some people when they don't get their order filled are going to be angry and ask my why didn't I mint more. Well this is the answer to that question. There will be a remint and these enamels will be used again but not on the same metals (as I've stated before). So before anyone decides to chew my butt after the sale, I'm going to copy and paste this too you ;) The next big question I get from people is "why don't you do presales?" Some of you weren't around when I got screwed over royally by paypal because I did a presale. My account was locked for 2 months while they made me do all sorts of tricks to get it unlocked. In the end, I ended up paying for all the orders out of my savings account and out of pocket to pay for tracking numbers. It isn't something I want to go through again. My other issue with presales from my viewpoint is I am the only person who runs my website/sales--no one in my family geocaches or is involved with this. If something happens to me, you'll probably never receive your order. I'm not comfortable with that. I've watched too many small vendors end up doing unethical sales or get themeselves in a bind and not fullfill their obligation. In my opinion, you don't sell something you don't have in hand, it protects all of us. So plain and simple, I'm not doing presales. Reservations... I hate them because they are so much work for me BUT when my webstore is up and running properly, I am seriously contemplating opening up remints for reservations in a manner that will make things less work. I know it's a disappointment to not get a coin you really want (been there, done that) but it's just the way things work and it gives you something to work towards (trade wise). So there, I think I hit every issue I can think of. I now have to pack the rest of my orders fot the ET's :)

Thank you for the explaination, Tsun. The fact that you care enough to do so, even though, as a business person, you are doing quite well without any explaination, speaks volumes of your character. There are several vendors who mint less than 100 of a desireable coin, just to make sure they sell all of them and make a profit. Most of us know you mint as many as you think are necessary, and the fact that you underestimated probably hits you in the pocketbook much harder than it it hits our collections. We all like presales, and trust you enough to enter into that agreement with you, but it's your business. Do what you feel is necessary. People may grumble, or cast stones, but let them. The next time you put out a coin, they will be there in line with hte rest of us. And if theose (very) few decide not to do business with you, so be it, More for the rest of us! ;)

Edited by Clan Doyle

Only for YOU do I get up EARLY on a Sat. morning Miss Montana :)

You are going to be so burnt out after you get all these beauties shipped off lol do you have blisters yet?? I'll bet you are in bed already too lol

Thanks for all your efforts to keep everyone informed. I'm still feeling bad for you that you have to go this route but appreciative that you are doing it this way instead of making us wait....the torture of waiting for your coins is hard to bear lol I've wanted to contact you but have stayed away cuz i know you are so busy....

Hope to see you in time tomorrow morning ;)

I'm ready too, I think ;)

I forgot to mention this the other day but just a reminder to those who were able to buy these during the contests I ran in this thread; you can't order during the this sale (I had mentioned this in the original posts).

See some of you in about 20 minutes :)

Well was that not just some nerve wracking waiting, I held off from the refresh button until it was close, but then lookout!! I’m surprised I did not spring a key hehehe ;)

Good Luck to All!

I think I’ll go do some night caching to calm my nerves and kill some time in the hope there is a nice e-mail from Steph when I get back ..