Neptunes Compass

tsunrisebey

congrats on your new site tsun, hope i can get in on this coin, i thought orginaly there was gonna be unlimited quanitys of this coin,, am i mistaken? sounds like everyones gonna bombbard your site like a walmart the day after thanksgiving! <_<

I got confused by that as well and then I reread the page and caught this

(This design will be reminted but the Arctic and the Caribbean editions will not be reminted)

So my thought is that there are more versions coming, but both of these are limited (200 for arctic and 150 for caribbean)

Just a real quick update. The beta site looks to be finally finished and I expect the site to be up and running within the next 48 hours :unsure: There is a test product on there when the site goes live. I priced it real high so people won't be tempted to actually pay for test products like they did on my old site. You can just quit when you get to paypal. Once the site is live, I'll be announcing the sales date/time which is pretty much like the old one but I hesitate to give specifics until that site is visible to all of you.

Night, tsun

<laughing> Tsun, it doesn't matter that you price the coins "real high". You KNOW someone's going to try to buy one. ; )

Looking forward to seeing the new site!

Haha, not this time, I put my backpack and gps up for $1,000.00 :lol: Now if someone wants to pay me that kind of price for both of them, then heck I'll take it! :unsure:

<laughing> Tsun, it doesn't matter that you price the coins "real high". You KNOW someone's going to try to buy one. ; )

Haha, not this time, I put my backpack and gps up for $1,000.00 :P Now if someone wants to pay me that kind of price for both of them, then heck I'll take it! :unsure:

I think it really depends on what is INSIDE that backpack :lol:

Haha, not this time, I put my backpack and gps up for $1,000.00 :D Now if someone wants to pay me that kind of price for both of them, then heck I'll take it! :unsure:

I think it really depends on what is INSIDE that backpack :lol:

When I emptied it this morning there was an empty Propel water bottle and a digging trowel :) So now it's very empty except maybe a spider or a bug :P

Edited by tsunrisebey

So how is someone trading these in the trade thread when they haven't gone on sale yet?

I purchased them during the pre-sale and received them yesterday. I purchased the limit on each so I could trade them and before I posted them I asked if tsun minded me posting now or if she wanted me to wait until after the actual sale. She gave permission for them to be posted now.

We were up last night until 9:30 working on getting the websites "redirected" and it was a huge pain. When I went to bed at 11:00 the sites still hadn't propagated over the internet but it looks like it's starting :D There may be some countries that still can't see the new website so don't worry if you can't see it yet, it will show up.

I'm working on a wordy update, lol. I think the programmer must have deleted the test products before redirection but you can still register very easily. I'll work on getting something submitted so you can practice although I think you'll find that the process is very easy and there won't be a problem.

There is no newsletter link.... if you click the "Contact" link it will give you my email address to send a request to be on the newsletter and I'll just add you since I've already got everyone stored who was already on the list, so no worries.

I'll be back later with more info.

tsun :D

Sales for the ET's and Neptunes are going to be tomorrow morning same times for everyone that were suppose to be last weekend. Just give me some time to get some stuff together. It has been a very crazy weekend and week trying to get these sites launched. I'm going on very little sleep these days trying to keep on top of things. This weekend can't be over soon enough for me so I can have a regular life again :o I'll update today a bit later.

Sales for the ET's and Neptunes are going to be tomorrow morning same times for everyone that were suppose to be last weekend. Just give me some time to get some stuff together. It has been a very crazy weekend and week trying to get these sites launched. I'm going on very little sleep these days trying to keep on top of things. This weekend can't be over soon enough for me so I can have a regular life again :D I'll update today a bit later.

Hi, Tsun, just to verify:

The coins will be on sale on April 25:

Date/Time of Sale conversion:

Montana: April 25th 8:00 am MST Saturday (there will be a date and time stamp on the webstore)

Brussels: April 25th 4:00 pm Saturday

Frankfurt, Germany: April 25th 4:00 pm Saturday

Lisbon, Portugal: April 25th 3:00 pm Saturday

Amsterdam, Netherlands: April 25th 4:00 pm Saturday

Glasgow, Scotland: April 25th 3:00 pm Saturday

Perth, Australia: April 25th 10:00 pm Saturday

Japan: April 25th 11:00 pm on Saturday

Yes?

site looks great. able to register as a new customer.

two small problems for me still.

1. when i try to edit my newsletter preference i get a blank page of black.

2. from the main link if i hit store if just gives me the same home page. i did find out that if i hit faq then try store from there i get the store.

just thought you'd want to know.

everything else worked fine. no problems. can't wait until tomorrow.

atlantagal to sign up there is a small tab at the top right of the store page that says my account. click on htat and all should be good.

2. from the main link if i hit store if just gives me the same home page. i did find out that if i hit faq then try store from there i get the store.

Works for me going from the "Home" page to the store... Tried all the other links and then to your store and they also work just fine..... :D

Is anyone out there willing to assist me in purchasing a version (or two or three) of these coins? I will not be able to participate in the sale because I will be banding migrating songbirds from 5:30am till noon (central time).

Please email me if you are able to do this and we can eek out the details. Thanks in advance!

PS I promise to share pictures of pretty birds if the community is interested... :D

Works for me going from the "Home" page to the store... Tried all the other links and then to your store and they also work just fine..... :D

i will keep trying maybe i don't have all of it yet. either way i can get to the store to order turtles tomorrow. yeajh....

atlantagal to sign up there is a small tab at the top right of the store page that says my account. click on htat and all should be good.

Steph told me this morning her newsletter is through her gmail and not to worry about it for now.

Sorry, had to go to work, took off a couple hours early.

1st update; there is a test product up so people can go practice now if you want, just don't pay for the item cause it will make more work for me having to do refunds.

If you can see the new site great, if you ca NOT, you will need to clear you cookies and temporary internet files (cache). I had to do this myself on my computer. The reason for this is the websites are still propagating throughout the internet which can take up to 48 hours. Once you clear your cache, you should type in www.tsunrisebey.com directly into your url address and the new site should show up.

Registering can be done 1 of 2 ways; you can click the "log in" button in the top right hand corner or you can "buy" the test product which will lead you to a section to register as a customer.

If you are still having problems with this, go ahead and send me an email but keep in mind, I'm trying to get alot of things done and it might be a little bit.

I will update sales info. and stuff here shortly.

tsun

Edited by tsunrisebey

Ok, we're going to go ahead with the sale tomorrow. It seems that very few people have had issue and those that have, it appears it's a javascript issue on their computer end. You shouldn't need your javascipt enabled anymore but I recommend you do so. Please keep in mind that this is a new experience for all of us involved with this new site. It is easy to navigate but I suggest you do practice a time or 2 because the site does have a couple of little funky ways. For instance if you see the "continue shopping" link, it will take you back to the main page and not the store. I'll work to get these little issues tweaked next week but for now, everything is up and it does work. Tech has spent hours working on this and testing and as far as I know not 1 person has received and error page so that is excellent news. As always you can make suggestions but they need to be reasonable and have a reson for possibly changing something. Ok enough of this.

IMPORTANT: Shipping has changed. US customers this does NOT apply to you. Canadian customers, you still fall under the international shipping charges which are going to be higher BUT after you pay for your order and as I process the orders, I will refund shipping prices so that they equal what the US customers pay. Just give me a few days to process that since I will be busy. Overseas orders: You are going to notice a big difference (some of you). Shipping to different countries, the costs vary widely. Over the past 2 years, I have paid out of pocket for the exra money it has cost to mail packages and I can no longer keep this up. To keep this brief here is how it is going to work for all International orders if the weight of your order is over 11 ounces your order will be shipped GLOBAL PRIORITY which is much faster and allows me to stuff the package for large orders. The price for this is $13 US dollars. If you have someone you can share shipping expense with, email me after you have paid for your order with all the information and I will refund one of your accounts and you can work that out with the other person. Now I consider myself to be very honest and after all orders have shipped (overseas and Canada), I will look at your shipping price and refund the difference of anything that exceeds $2.00 over the original shipping price. Example: A package mailed to the United Kingdom. If you were charged $6.00 for shipping but it cost only $2.00 to ship, I will refund $2.00 of that price. I keep detailed records these days and I write down customs document numbers. If you don't receive anything back then you did not need a refund but you are always more than welcome to ask and I will let you know what your pricing was. There is no way to give separate shipping prices for each country... I guess this has been an issue with the USPS for quite sometime when it comes to integrating with cart systems. So just know that you will be refunded automatically within 5 days after the sale while I process order.

I will be up tonight until about 10:30pm, if you have questions I can try and answer them or help you. In the morning I will not be able to answer questions. I just ask that if something goes wrong or something goofy happens that you try and be understanding of the situation. It may be stressful for you but trust me, it's more stressful for me and just know I'm doing the best I can.

SALE INFO:

Date/Time of Sale conversion:

Montana: April 25th 8:00 am MST Saturday (there will be a date and time stamp on the webstore)

Brussels: April 25th 4:00 pm Saturday

Frankfurt, Germany: April 25th 4:00 pm Saturday

Lisbon, Portugal: April 25th 3:00 pm Saturday

Amsterdam, Netherlands: April 25th 4:00 pm Saturday

Glasgow, Scotland: April 25th 3:00 pm Saturday

Perth, Australia: April 25th 10:00 pm Saturday

Japan: April 25th 11:00 pm Saturday

Yay! This is good news, back from holidays and I didn't even miss the sale.

Also, I had a huge coin pile waiting in my mailbox when I got in and that included both the Neptunes Compasses that I was able to purchase early and the ET's I traced JohnMac for.

They are worth every cent and second spent!

Steph good luck on the sale. The site looks fab!

A minute ago I was unable to add the test product to my cart (I am registered). I then tried clicking on the image. That took me to the test product's page. I put a "1" in the Qty and then clicked "Add to cart" but nothing happened (tried it several times). I have the latest version of java installed (Version 6 Update 13) but its not running correctly according to this page http://www.java.com/en/download/help/testvm.xml

I am trying to resolve my issue

Edited by haysonics

I have tried posting in here several times but no one is listening to me..... there is an issue not related to the server. For now, just consider the sale cancelled. I will report back when I find out for sure what is going on, it is not my site, it is not the server, it's something else and tech is looking into it. Sorry for the inconvience.... I'll update when I hear back.

tsun

I have tried posting in here several times but no one is listening to me..... there is an issue not related to the server. For now, just consider the sale cancelled. I will report back when I find out for sure what is going on, it is not my site, it is not the server, it's something else and tech is looking into it. Sorry for the inconvience.... I'll update when I hear back.

tsun

It was working fine at 9 am EST. Your server can't handle the traffic, plain and simple.

See the post right above yours.....

Hello and Good morning Cowgirl from Montana. Keep your head up. This was nothing you could of done any differently. Goes to show you how popular you designs really are, just when you are having a sale something has to go wrong. We will be waitting patiently for your sale, just to let you know your site is up and running agaion. Post the sale again and give it a try again. Have a great day.Hope things work alot better for you second time around.