Neptunes Compass

tsunrisebey

will we be able to "practice" with the new webstore prior to the sale?

That is a good question... I asked the same question but regarding me being able to practice on how to load and set everything up, lol. I don't think anyone here is going to need "practice" but if you visit the website a bit before the sale, you should be able to look around and figure things out. It will be much easier and much like alot of other sites (I think :laughing: ). Guess we'll all find out tail end of next week :huh:

Are the accounts going to be transferred to the new site or do we have to make new accounts prior to the sale?

That is a good question... I asked the same question but regarding me being able to practice on how to load and set everything up, lol. I don't think anyone here is going to need "practice" but if you visit the website a bit before the sale, you should be able to look around and figure things out. It will be much easier and much like alot of other sites (I think :laughing: ). Guess we'll all find out tail end of next week :huh:

Are the accounts going to be transferred to the new site or do we have to make new accounts prior to the sale?

No. You'll have to sign up again. I know it's kind of a pain but it will pay off because the whole experience will be much more pleasurable :D

That is a good question... I asked the same question but regarding me being able to practice on how to load and set everything up, lol. I don't think anyone here is going to need "practice" but if you visit the website a bit before the sale, you should be able to look around and figure things out. It will be much easier and much like alot of other sites (I think :laughing: ). Guess we'll all find out tail end of next week :D

No. You'll have to sign up again. I know it's kind of a pain but it will pay off because the whole experience will be much more pleasurable :D

OK THEN A TSUN Pleasurable sale!!!!!!!!!! :huh: She promises!!!!!!

Can you sign up in advance....

Edited by LadyBee4T

That is a good question... I asked the same question but regarding me being able to practice on how to load and set everything up, lol. I don't think anyone here is going to need "practice" but if you visit the website a bit before the sale, you should be able to look around and figure things out. It will be much easier and much like alot of other sites (I think :laughing: ). Guess we'll all find out tail end of next week :D

No. You'll have to sign up again. I know it's kind of a pain but it will pay off because the whole experience will be much more pleasurable :(

OK THEN A TSUN Pleasurable sale!!!!!!!!!! :huh: She promises!!!!!!

Can you sign up in advance....

Quit putting words in my mouth Bev :D:D It's all fun and games until the coins run out :D

You'll be able to sign up before the sale, I'm hoping at least Friday will allow for all this. Worst case scenario I'll postpone the sale a day or so if it looks like people need time to figure things out. I'll worry about that when it looks like I need to worry. They are building everything from scratch so not much I can give you right now other than they know I'm selling on Saturday and I want them done by Friday but the most important thing is that this all functions properly so..... we'll play it by ear. I'll let ya know and post an update here to let people know the store is up and to go register :D

That is a good question... I asked the same question but regarding me being able to practice on how to load and set everything up, lol. I don't think anyone here is going to need "practice" but if you visit the website a bit before the sale, you should be able to look around and figure things out. It will be much easier and much like alot of other sites (I think :) ). Guess we'll all find out tail end of next week :)

Do we have to reregister or was our customer info transferred over?

:) This link takes me to a site that has all pertinent info about this coin sale but the "Store Link" on the page just takes me to your old, original site. :huh: It that correct? Is that where the sale will be? Or will that link be corrected sometime later this week? :)

CF30

One more question than I gotta get some sleep lol.

I currently have 2 sites; the tsunrisebey.com and the tsunrisebeydesigns.com (store link). When the new website is ready, both of these old websites will disappear and my new web site will show up. What happens is the new server will point those domain names to the new server. It doesn't matter what link you click on (those 2 posted above) because they will automatically redirect you to the tsunrisebey.com where you will find everything on 1 website. You will continue to see the old website look until we switch over to the new server. So to make this real simple: don't worry about what website of mine you currently click, it will be the right one :) We're still building the new store, gallery and blog so we're not ready to "show" the new look yet "officially'. Hope this makes sense. I'm sorry, I didn't realize this may be confusing to some people but I figured I needed to give at least 1 week notice for the upcoming sale so people could kind of plan ahead if need be. There isn't anything for you to do except wait for the new look to appear, register as a member if you want to, browse the site and order if you want to. I'll make sure I'm up late Friday for anyone who thinks they might need help or has questions.

tsun :)

I am very, very fortunate to have the opportunity to add these beautiful coins to my collection today.

Thank you Steph. The amount of work you put into these is obvious. I simply cannot stop looking at them! They are gorgeous!

*I'm not worthy! I'm not worthy!* :) But I am extremely happy. :huh:

100_1516.jpg

Those pics turned out nice! I'm also glad you are pleased with them :)

Edited by tsunrisebey

I'll be at a scout camp all next weekend. If anyone gets an extra blue, i would love to trade for it or buy it. We could get one of the new BCGA geocoins (member version) once they are available to trade for it. One of our caches is "Neptune's Trident", so we would love to have this coin.

Thanks,

Irene

I'll do this before I go to bed. I'll take the 1st 3 people to post to get an early order in. The only condition on the Neptunes is that you can not place an additional order on sale day since these are limited. You can request the full amount as stated in the Sales page. Then I'm going to bed :P I'll send you a quick email asking for your order and paypal addy.

Edited by tsunrisebey

I'll do this before I go to bed. I'll take the 1st 3 people to post to get an early order in. The only condition on the Neptunes is that you can not place an additional order on sale day since these are limited. You can request the full amount as stated in the Sales page. Then I'm going to bed :P I'll send you a quick email asking for your order and paypal addy.

me now if possible

me now if possible

I too owe an apology for the bluntness. I got overly excited... First the mogo coins going on resale and then just catching this. Great night for coin shopping

I too owe an apology for the bluntness. I got overly excited... First the mogo coins going on resale and then just catching this. Great night for coin shopping

Wow, I would have missed the MOGA's if you hadn't posted this. It's been a spendy but great night!

Yeah.. I am trying to figure out how to explain all of this to my wife :P

Well, it looks like there may be a change in plans. I will update the threads as soon as I make a decision on how I want to handle things (next couple hours). I took the day off, I've been working with the programmers on the site launch, etc. I will fill everyone in on the details as soon as I can. This has been an enormous project behind the scenes that we've been working on for 2 months so thanks for your patience.

tsun

Well, it looks like there may be a change in plans. I will update the threads as soon as I make a decision on how I want to handle things (next couple hours). I took the day off, I've been working with the programmers on the site launch, etc. I will fill everyone in on the details as soon as I can. This has been an enormous project behind the scenes that we've been working on for 2 months so thanks for your patience.

tsun

We all certainly appreciate the effort it is taking and we promise to be patient :)

tsun

I'm going to delay the sale of the Neptunes Compass (I have not decided on a new date - so it's a To Be Determined). The cart system on the new site still has a couple of "bugs" that are being worked out and we're not comfortable opening sales until they are 100% worked out. Sorry for the inconvenience. I'll update this thread as soon as I am able to give you additional information.

tsun

tsun

I'm going to delay the sale of the Neptunes Compass (I have not decided on a new date - so it's a To Be Determined). The cart system on the new site still has a couple of "bugs" that are being worked out and we're not comfortable opening sales until they are 100% worked out. Sorry for the inconvenience. I'll update this thread as soon as I am able to give you additional information.

tsun

Sorry to hear about the trouble with the new site. It is great to keep getting updates, one of the many things I love about the way you handle your coin sales.

Are you going to send out an updated date/time in a newsletter, or just post it here???

I thought I'd give everyone one more update this evening. I've spent my entire day on this computer and then on the phone with the Project Manager discussing the new site. It's been a real learning experience for me doing this whole thing. I just received the beta test site where I can go in and play with everything. I've found a couple things that will need to be tweaked but it's simple stuff like colors or words that need highlighting (simple stuff). I've been practicing as a "customer" for the past few minutes and I will say this, I think you all are going to be very happy with the ease of use. This is a state of the art cart system and it's very easy to understand and use. It's easy to register and I've even allowed for an option to use money orders for US customers who don't want to use paypal. I'm not going to give away all the fancy little things that will show on the store but even I was like; "oh that is so cool!" The way I understand it, the cart/stock numbers are in real time, so that is going to be very nice I'm very excited about this site as I've invested alot of time and money into making this a better experience for all of us. I can't wait for everyone to see it and the service I have received from the Montana company building this has been more than I could have hoped for after a number of early disappointments. Sooooooo, I will be testing and learning this weekend. I'll submit anything to the programmers that needs addressed and then the site will go live (I anticipate this to be about Monday/Tuesday). Once the site is live you will all be able to browse and get registered. I'll be home in the evening should anyone have a question but I don't think this is going to be an issue. I am hoping to have the sale same time/week day but this upcoming weekend instead. I'll post in each thread as always, update the google pages and send out 1 last email with all necessary information. Again thanks for being patient and supportive, I really appreciate it and this is one of the biggest reasons I took this big step was to take care of all of you in a more professional and ease of use manner I'm so happyyyyyyy, we're almost here Ok, time to go play in my new sandbox ... tsun

Not sure if someone will beat me to it or not but for Bo.T.L...tsun has had to delay the sale of the Neptune and ET Oceania coins until NEXT weekend due to some unforseen issues with her new webstore. See post #145 for her most recent update.

So rest easy, you aren't missing out! <_<

tsunrisebey, I would be glad to help you out with testing your new store. I could shop around for you and place things in a cart and add more things and then go through checkout and make sure that it works OK. and then you could even practice shipping. Then I could practice drooling over the new coins.

CAN'T BLAME A GIRL FOR TRYING.