New cache notification glitch

Cryptid

Today around One PM I got an Email notification of a new cache in town, I went and found it (not FTF :) )

Tonight I was looking a GC maps and saw another one by the same Cacher, I never got a notification about it. It was found by a buddy of mine, It was published about the same time as the 1st one. I still have not got an Email about this Cache.

Anyone else have problems with the notifications?

This seems to be a common occurrence of late.

I must once again complain about the issues that arise from this.

If you happen to watch one of these caches before the "server" catches back up and emails out stuff, you get emailed all the private reviewer's notes, which in the case of puzzles includes the solution.

This needs to be fixed.

If you happen to watch one of these caches before the "server" catches back up and emails out stuff, you get emailed all the private reviewer's notes, which in the case of puzzles includes the solution.

This needs to be fixed.

Sounds like a feature worth keeping to me... :D:)

This needs to be fixed.

Sounds like a feature worth keeping to me... :):(

Yup, placed one that got published like 6:00 AM, didn't get the notification until about 2:00 PM. I too got the solution, but then again it's my cache. Oh well, the one watcher I noticed can skip the simple cemetery math. and go right to the cache. :lol:

since the new update of gc.com I get no notifications about "publish" (last eMail Feb 12, 19:19 CET)

I know 2 caches < 10km I missed, and one event < 60km.. about other caches.. I know nothing :D

the only notifications I get, are eMails "archived" ;)

Edited by widdi

Being a newb, I just signed up for a "Publish" search. I thought I was doing something wrong. Still might be for that matter. LOL I'll have to keep an eye on this. I just published my first ever cache, and after 24hrs, still no FTF. I'm surprised to say the least. The cache is loaded with great stuff and a fun hide. Hmmmm. Maybe the puter glitch has it still hidden from everyone.

Today around One PM I got an Email notification of a new cache in town, I went and found it (not FTF :D )

Tonight I was looking a GC maps and saw another one by the same Cacher, I never got a notification about it. It was found by a buddy of mine, It was published about the same time as the 1st one. I still have not got an Email about this Cache.

Anyone else have problems with the notifications?