Valentine Giveaway

summerandnana

OK so here is the story. I am participating in the Secret Cupid Mission and did not have very much luck getting anyone to trade with me. A couple of responses for coins I wanted but not for the ones I needed to mail. So there I am feeling blue - and what do I do when I feel blue - I get out the FIMO and create. So one thing led to another and I ended up with this: (pictures below) Follow these simple rules and this little box is yours. I might even throw in a coin:D

1. What is my favorite movie

2. 1 guess every 30 minutes

I will provide hints if needed

WE HAVE A WINNER, SEE POST #40 - thanks everyone

CIMG4588.jpg

Edited by summerandnana

OK so here is the story. I am participating in the Secret Cupid Mission and did not have very much luck getting anyone to trade with me. A couple of responses for coins I wanted but not for the ones I needed to mail. So there I am feeling blue - and what do I do when I feel blue - I get out the FIMO and create. So one thing led to another and I ended up with this: (pictures below) Follow these simple rules and this little box is yours. I might even throw in a coin:D

1. What is my favorite movie

2. 1 guess every 30 minutes

I will provide hints if needed

CIMG4588.jpg

Talladega Nights? (sp?)

ET - The Extra Terrestrial

Thanks for the contest, that's an adorable box!

WINNER

Good job Sunsetmeadowlark. I just love this movie, it has everything it. Humor, friendship, loyalty, Halloween, beating the establishment. Call me a sap if you will but I cry every time I see that movie, just watched it again at Christmas.

Send me your address SML, I will get that in the mail tomorrow afternoon.

Thank you everyone for playing along, those were great movies that were guessed and many of them my favorites.

Edited by summerandnana

ET - The Extra Terrestrial

Thanks for the contest, that's an adorable box!

WINNER

Good job Sunsetmeadowlark. I just love this movie, it has everything it. Humor, friendship, loyalty, Halloween, beating the establishment. Call me a sap if you will but I cry every time I see that movie, just watched it again at Christmas.

Send me your address SML, I will get that in the mail tomorrow afternoon.

Thank you everyone for playing along, those were great movies that were guessed and many of them my favorites.

Thanks so much! If you're a sap then I'm one too, I can't watch it without crying either! It's still one of my favorites and is now a favorite of my own kids.