Two CAPT PROZAC Geocoins released near Baltimore

Capt Prozac

Its been a long time since I've released a Capt Prozac geocoin. Only about 20 are in circulation (I saw one on ebay a year ago for $137. I don't sell these by the way, someone else was). Anyway, I placed one in GCN75M and GCNFX5 geocaches near the Baltimore Washington airport over the weekend. Since these aren't travellers, they don't show up as travelbugs on the cache web pages. Good luck and good hunting for any collectors out there.

Being in California I don't think I will be able to make it in time :(

I tried to release one near San Francisco in the Coyote Point park. I think the cache was Rocky Road. I'll add that it was a Rocky Road to poison oak hell!!!! Didn't find the cache and missed two weeks of work recovering.

So are you still in New Jersey? :D I have been waiting a while for a drop up here! ;)

Being in California I don't think I will be able to make it in time :(

I tried to release one near San Francisco in the Coyote Point park. I think the cache was Rocky Road. I'll add that it was a Rocky Road to poison oak hell!!!! Didn't find the cache and missed two weeks of work recovering.

ouch maybe next time things will turn out better:)

Its been a long time since I've released a Capt Prozac geocoin. Only about 20 are in circulation (I saw one on ebay a year ago for $137. I don't sell these by the way, someone else was). Anyway, I placed one in GCN75M and GCNFX5 geocaches near the Baltimore Washington airport over the weekend. Since these aren't travellers, they don't show up as travelbugs on the cache web pages. Good luck and good hunting for any collectors out there.

I went after the one in GCNFX5 today, but it was gone. I tried to look at the log to see if anyone had logged it, but I did not see any other recent logs. I may have missed the coin, but at least I did get the smiley for the cache!!! :(

Thanks for putting a couple of these coins out in this area.

PSU Fan

Capt Prozac, Sometimes if we drop a valuable coin, we will wait to log our visit until the coin has been found in the cache by an unsuspecting cacher. Alternatively we log our visit, but just say something like 'traded fairly' and leave it at that. We have had people 'follow' our tracks and gather the coins we've left, and so we had to be a bit more creative and mix it up a bit :) . We still drop coins, but you won't see it in our logs very often - if we do log the coin drop, it's more than likely on a vacation/trip when we're in new territory and we're not being 'watched'. Reading about surprise discoveries makes it worth the effort :D .

OK, lesson learned. I will only drop one Capt Prozac geocoin in an area. One greedy individual grabbed up both of these. I guess I am naive and assumed these would be left for more than one person to enjoy. My bad.

You can always not mention that you left a coin in your online log.

Goes back to the lesson learned. I guess I was too excited to be out geocaching again after a long hiatus.

OK, lesson learned. I will only drop one Capt Prozac geocoin in an area. One greedy individual grabbed up both of these. I guess I am naive and assumed these would be left for more than one person to enjoy. My bad.

Goes back to the lesson learned. I guess I was too excited to be out geocaching again after a long hiatus.

I'd be careful making slanderous remarks unless you know for certain the intention of the finder/s involved. Regardless of personal pride in your coins once you've left them as swag (unactivated), they're officially a trade item. If people trade up or trade even it's not up to us to determine who should get the swag we leave behind.

Personally, I'd break into a cold sweat and quite possibly pass out if I found one of your coins in a cache as swag though! :)

I'd be careful making slanderous remarks unless you know for certain the intention of the finder/s involved. Regardless of personal pride in your coins once you've left them as swag (unactivated), they're officially a trade item. If people trade up or trade even it's not up to us to determine who should get the swag we leave behind.

Personally, I'd break into a cold sweat and quite possibly pass out if I found one of your coins in a cache as swag though! :)

You and me both!!!

You and me both!!!

Not me. I'd pee my pants!! :D:P

VERY COOL! :D Just cool knowing that they were dropped! Just like the old days-eh? Too bad I wasnt around then, but its nice to know you still have the spirit! :)

Im sorry it turned into a bad deal for ya, but you made somebody happy!

Gotta give ya a thumbs up for the drops...too cool! Thats a coin I can say EVERYONE in this forum would love to have! Just a special coin thats right up there with the Moun10Bikes.

Thanks for gettin a couple more out there and for keeping your personal coins as pure as the day they were first dropped!

Well, ya know....... If you ever get down around the West Texas area, we'd gladly help you find some really cool caches to add one of your awesome caches to. We'd probably have to make it one of the harder ones around here, so that the finder will have really earned the privilege of having this awesome coin, AND bragging rights!!!