ISI: Frammed child carrier (backpack)

mj+4

Hello,

My Girlfriend and I are getting into this new sport and will be doing so with our children ranging from 6 months to 12 years. After researching our area, we relaize not many caches will be stroller friendly. We are hoping to find a geocaching family who has outgrown a framed child carrier (like a hikers backpack) and would like to pass it on to a family just starting out at a resonable price. If anyone has one to offer up for sale, please let me know.

Thanks!

MJ+4

Edited by mj+4

Hello,

My Girlfriend and I are getting into this new sport and will be doing so with our children ranging from 6 months to 12 years. After researching our area, we relaize not many caches will be stroller friendly. We are hoping to find a geocaching family who has outgrown a framed child carrier (like a hikers backpack) and would like to pass it on to a family just starting out at a resonable price. If anyone has one to offer up for sale, please let me know.

Thanks!

MJ+4

You may want to try a Moby Wrap baby carrier you can go to your favorite search engine and type in moby wrap and find instruction on how to make your own and many different ways to wrap it on your body to carry your younger children. They are wonderful for walking distances your body does not get tired and the children seem to do well. Edited by hummingbird230

Probably not a GPS Garage Sale item, but you could buy the Evenflo Trailtech backpack off Ebay (they don't make them any more). We used one for 2 kids, and about 5 years of hard use - great backpack for the kids up to about 40 lbs. Much easier to use than the Kelty with all of it's straps, etc.

We have a very gently used REI Piggyback carrier that we would be willing to sell. Our son has outgrown it after just a few uses, so it's like brand new. If you Google REI Piggyback, I think it's the first thing that comes up, and ours is even the same color (burgundy). Take a look at it and let me know if you are interested and we can figure out a price.