Cacher of the Month: January 2009

adambro

Here we go....

I have had a snipey email from a cacher - who I won't name, who wants to know HOW I did 9 Trig points when

"in your own words, you don't do hills, come on, are you sure you did 9 when you can't walk up a hill, where the majority of trig points are?"

For that person, or anyone else for that matter, if you cared to look, you'd see that I spent new year in Washington DC, where I did 9 BENCHMARKS. I am reliably told that they count as trigs for the purpose of COTM.

Silly me... I thought this was a hobby, not a witch hunt. :mad:

Edited by HazelS
Here we go....

I have had a snipey email from a cacher - who I won't name, who wants to know HOW I did 9 Trig points when

"in your own words, you don't do hills, come on, are you sure you did 9 when you can't walk up a hill, where the majority of trig points are?"

For that person, or anyone else for that matter, if you cared to look, you'd see that I spent new year in Washington DC, where I did 9 BENCHMARKS. I am reliably told that they count as trigs for the purpose of COTM.

Silly me... I thought this was a hobby, not a witch hunt. <_<

Well done Hazel on 'winning' the trig point section. :( Glad about the Benchmark comment as we included three in December's results.

I am afraid I gave up bothering with COTM when I discovered some relative newbies at an event logging everything in sight that was trackable, specifically stating they were doing it for COTM points! :)

Rules (Always a good idea to read them...)

3. Travel bugs and Geocoins will be counted on the day you picked them up. All bugs/coins need to be picked up to be moved to be counted. Travel bugs or Geocoins logged out and then back into caches or events do not count.