Come on then!

I braved out to check a couple of caches today, but only cos I was going that way to walk Caesar anyway!

I have had very few owner logs come in, just a couple on my London caches for a couple of days.

Significant snow here today (just as the previous lot melted) so I doubt I'll be caching this weekend. :laughing:

Hope to get some in Belgium next week on a business trip to the EU Parliament though :unsure:

bf88eb03-da7c-4f1f-be64-5de5aaedbbee.jpg

927d1dd9-0041-45a8-940a-be0b38a45228.jpg

Where did you get those doggy boots, they are just what we need for Sam, hes allergic to grass and has a terrible time with his feet.

They are called Muttluks.

We were given them a couple of years ago when visiting USA, previously Caesar has been very diffident about them, but it was like he suddenly realised what they were for this week.

For snow in the UK he really doesn't need them, however, as a working dog, he gets to travel with me and the stuff they put on pavements to melt ice and snow can be rather bad for the paws if they are walking any distance in it and there is no opportunity to wash their feet right afterwards. Hence the practise this week :)

Last time we were in Washington DC it was the coldest I have ever experienced with a windchill of minus 20 or something, and his feet really didn't fare well.

I'd imagine for a dog with an allergy they may well be the answer.

They do feel strange for a dog at first, so if you try them, make sure you have some high value treats to hand for bribery rewards! :o

Hmm..snow...what's that then? I haven't see any yet, except on the high hilltops, despite being in the north-west. In fact, due to the mild weather it appears to be early spring!

Photos from this morning chez HH;

51586fa1-d81b-4eaa-bfc8-0a71b2a51cbd.jpg

73284fdd-025d-4ffb-93a1-e15dd57b53c4.jpg

d22135d4-5d20-4dd0-97b5-b48aa967d64b.jpg

fe1d13f3-9921-4ceb-90b4-dc51ef32fdbe.jpg

0042c81c-d962-4c0a-98e9-c0b05f09ecca.jpg

However, I'm just off on a caching trip, so I'll let you know if I find any of the white stuff!

We have had very little snow here, but the surrounding area has been affected.

Where did you get those doggy boots, they are just what we need for Sam, hes allergic to grass and has a terrible time with his feet.

They are called Muttluks.

We were given them a couple of years ago when visiting USA, previously Caesar has been very diffident about them, but it was like he suddenly realised what they were for this week.

For snow in the UK he really doesn't need them, however, as a working dog, he gets to travel with me and the stuff they put on pavements to melt ice and snow can be rather bad for the paws if they are walking any distance in it and there is no opportunity to wash their feet right afterwards. Hence the practise this week :)

Last time we were in Washington DC it was the coldest I have ever experienced with a windchill of minus 20 or something, and his feet really didn't fare well.

I'd imagine for a dog with an allergy they may well be the answer.

They do feel strange for a dog at first, so if you try them, make sure you have some high value treats to hand for bribery rewards! :o

many thanks