My Special Coin~Test

007BigD

DeLorme Eartha oohhh ahhhh ???

DING DING DING...WE HAVE A WINNER!!!

It was an Eartha indeed and I WAS FLOORED!!! :unsure: Congrats, Send me your addy and ill have your prize off to you Soon!

Thanks everyone for playin and goo dluck in the other cointests!

WOO HOO !! Thank you so much. I love that coin, even my husband was oogling it while I was reading the rules to the contest. How cool you received two of them and are sharing one of them like this... :ph34r:

Congratulations on your Eartha coin, now that is one awesome coin. I got to play with one at the GCF and it's one heck of a coin. Yay for you :D !!

Thank you for the cointest....and yay for me :laughing:

I had wanted to do somethin special with that Masters of Cache since the day it was givin to me as a set with the Artist Edition. Chris sent it to me, as he knew it was my first geocoin I ever actually owned and how special it was.

So it is brought to you by not only me, but Fox-and-the-hound (the Artist) aswell... His gift made it possible for me to host this cointest :ph34r:

Now if I only had another!... Ill work on it, as id like to fork one over for the FTP as a FTP prize :laughing: ... :unsure: Tell me it wouldnt be a special coin for yet another! :D With good reason too, so if anybody wants a trade, id go fer another Masters of Cache to accomodate!

Thanks to all and THANK YOU Chris!

Ill leave this topic open and ask that it be closed tomorrow. CONGRATS BVnLJ! Hope its as special to you as it is to me :D

Now if I only had another!... Ill work on it, as id like to fork one over for the FTP as a FTP prize ... Tell me it wouldnt be a special coin for yet another! With good reason too, so if anybody wants a trade, id go fer another Masters of Cache to accomodate!

Yeah your right, that would be a nice FTP prize considering the meaning of the coin to you and them both. You can send it to him/her if you like. No worries here :laughing:

Now if I only had another!... Ill work on it, as id like to fork one over for the FTP as a FTP prize ... Tell me it wouldnt be a special coin for yet another! With good reason too, so if anybody wants a trade, id go fer another Masters of Cache to accomodate!

Yeah your right, that would be a nice FTP prize considering the meaning of the coin to you and them both. You can send it to him/her if you like. No worries here :ph34r:

Thats YOUR call, we'll see what happens in the days to come. These things seem to work out pretty well around here :unsure:

I am asking MODERATORS, can we close this topic tomorrow some time rather than immediatley after the winning announcement? Mainly in hopes that my request may be met :laughing: Thanks for all your deicated moderation! :D

Yeah your right, that would be a nice FTP prize considering the meaning of the coin to you and them both. You can send it to him/her if you like. No worries here :ph34r:

Thats YOUR call, we'll see what happens in the days to come. These things seem to work out pretty well around here :unsure:

I am asking MODERATORS, can we close this topic tomorrow some time rather than immediatley after the winning announcement? Mainly in hopes that my request may be met :laughing: Thanks for all your deicated moderation! :D

Dave, sending you an email if you still need another Masters of the Cache coin. ~K

Edited by kehunt64

SWEET! Thanks Karen, so I can now announce... We have a new WINNER :D

Well, actually I am awarding a FTP prize (First to Post) :laughing: To:Trek-Es

Send me your addy and as soon as we get a trade worked we'll have your prize off! :D Now it'll be one of YOUR firsts that you now own! - Enjoy! :D

I suppose as soon as Trek-Es claims th eprize, THIS COINTEST IS OVER! Thanks for the fun...and to DaFunkyFrogs!!!~ :unsure:THANK YOU I dont know what you went through, but I know it wasnt and easy task! :ph34r:

Wow! I am so surprised and honored! I can't believe it.

I've been a geocaching addict ever since I was introduced to the sport about a year and a half ago at a teacher's workshop. I own a few personal geocoins, ones that mean a lot to me. I have the Tranquility geocoin (two of them), an Eagle Scout geocoin, and the Cache Matrix geocoin (gotta love the Matrix series!).

I have always loved this coin, and saw it the first time when I climbed Smith Rocks in Redmond, Oregon. The trip to the cache was very steep and tiring. I was so excited because this was first first coin that I had even seen, and immediately fell in love with it. I kept it for about a week, showing friends and family, and then placed it in another local cache called the Skylight Cave cache. I decided to place the coin in this cache. Unfortunately, someone took the coin, and I haven't heard word of it since. The cache was recently archived as well, and we are heading out tomorrow to place a new one in the vicinity.

As for the contest, I usually look around the forums, but rarely post. I saw this topic start during my prep (I am a Middle School teacher), and spent some time trying to figure it out. When I saw that address on the package, I typed it in a search engine, and came up with a Celtic Spirit address, so I went with that theme. At the end of my prep, the contest was still going on, and I had to get back to teaching. Needless to say, I was VERY surprised to see my name as the FTP winner.

Thank you to all the made this happen. I think that geocachers are some of the kindest group of people that I've met. I am truely honored and excited!

it is nice to see ones talking about their first coin, unfortunatly i was at work and was not able to play this one. i still remember my first coin, and can only dream of getting one for my collection. they are a travel only edition, and should not be found in anyones collection,, that version was strickly for travel, and other finishes are just not the same. so im glad to see you can add your first coin to your collection after awhile!