My Special Coin~Test

007BigD

I have recieved a really special coin yesterday that I have yet to disclose and would like to share by hosting a cointest to give away ANOTHER special coin that was gifted to me. Why would I give away a gift? Because it was givin to me with another special as a set and I already have one, as it was infact MY FIRST GEOCOIN EVER!

So whoever wins will recieve the coin as a prize from me and a gift from who happens to be the Artist Chris Mackey :unsure:

Rule is: Guess which special coin I received yesterday~ 1 post every 1/2 hour till it has been discovered~ 2nd rule-YOU MUST NOT ALREADY HAVE THIS COIN I am giving!!! It is a 2006 coin that I would assume MANY old timers WILL already have, so may wanna leave this cointest for new commers within the past year or so. Its really just special to me, as it was my first coin and a gift from a friend and the Artist... I might add a VERY COOL Coin at that!

Here's the prize!... If ya got it...YOUR OUT! If you already know what I got...YOUR OUT :laughing:

gccoct061.jpggccoct062.jpg

Let the guessing Begin! What did I receive yesterday??? Here's a hint! 341dc8bc-3e0c-4432-9fb5-6462e386e1a9.jpg

:ph34r:

Edited by 007BigD

I don't quite understand the game as I am a fairly new to this forum. The coin you displayed, however, is indeed the first geocoin that I ever saw when I started caching about a year a half ago. I had found it at the top of a cliff near where I live.

I ended up putting it in another neat cache, and put a watchlist on it. It has since been muggled, which is a real disappointment.

Back to the game ... so it's a new coin that you just received ... is it the new celtic "Tree of Life" geocoin?

I don't quite understand the game as I am a fairly new to this forum. The coin you displayed, however, is indeed the first geocoin that I ever saw when I started caching about a year a half ago. I had found it at the top of a cliff near where I live.

I ended up putting it in another neat cache, and put a watchlist on it. It has since been muggled, which is a real disappointment.

Back to the game ... so it's a new coin that you just received ... is it the new celtic "Tree of Life" geocoin?

Your on the right path... The coin pictured IS the prize and the coin I recieved is NOT the Celtic Tree of life...BUT I am waiting on mine to come in. :laughing: Its an "Uber Special" coin I received!

WOW, so this was the first geocoin YOU ever laid eyes on???- NOW THATS COOL! :unsure:

Ill be in and out with infrequency to let ya'll know the status... Good Luck!

Edited by 007BigD

A Naughty Lump of Coal Earth Turtle ?

I wish, but I think Id rather have this coin! :unsure: Id love a Lump of Coal, but I do already have several versions of the ET...Just No Black Nickle! Man that would be sweet though and definatley worthy of another cointest! :ph34r:

New Rule... 1 guess EVERY 30 minutes!!! 1 hour is too long to wait! :laughing: editing OG Post

Edited by 007BigD