Geocache-Events or Cacher-Meetings in Athens

Schnuffel

Hi,

I'm going to vistit Athens from the 11th to the 16th of march and i'm interested in events or meeting other cachers for going geocaching together.

So maybe there is standing something in the forum, but i'm not able to speak (read) the greek language.

I hope that someone can give me informations in English.

Thanks a lot and i hope to meet greek geocachers.

Best regards from Austria

Schnuffel :-)

Hi,

I'm going to vistit Athens from the 11th to the 16th of march and i'm interested in events or meeting other cachers for going geocaching together.

So maybe there is standing something in the forum, but i'm not able to speak (read) the greek language.

more than 30 views, no answers :-(

best regards to the wonderful greece.. :-)

Hi,

Look at the page of geocaches in Greece.If you see any events planned for the period that you will be here, then you can visit the event.If not, then probably there won't be any meeting.We don't keep them secret here in Greece.

Hi,

Look at the page of geocaches in Greece.If you see any events planned for the period that you will be here, then you can visit the event.If not, then probably there won't be any meeting.We don't keep them secret here in Greece.

ok sorry, here in austria there is not always an event postet if some cachers go caching together...that's why i asked. :(