"Eye Of The Tribal Flower" geocoin

DJ.J.ROCK

I wanted to take a min, and just say ,,,THANKS!! the coin on ebay has got alot higher then I ever expected it to, Im gonna have to do something really nice for the winner of that auction.

Tsun thank you very much , the next step is a catheder directed angiogram,, dosent sound very fun to me.. but I need to see another specialst first. my work isent so happy about me needing to leave all the time to see all these docs. neather is my wallet.

opalsns- Thank you!!!,that is very nice of you to do, I will follow up with you tonight, granted I get a few moments of free time to chat.

eventually i will be going thru my coins and putting a few more other then the AEs up ,, but we will see what kind of funds I can come up with first. Im nott asking to pay all my bills from coins,, just need a lil help as they are pileing up fast.

you forums users, cachers, collectors,lurkers, exc. are some of the most genourious pepole ive ever met!! THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU DO!!!

p.s. i know my spelling sucks... sorry!

Edited by DJ.J.ROCK

I fear i will still have to wait one or two weeks for my tribal flowers, customs likes to open my parcels to enjoy my coins for a while (the last three packages I received had been opened by customs, but luckily they didn't charge me something ... :) )

So I have something to look forward to :D

Jay, I hope everything will be ok with your artery, Gute Besserung (means "get well soon" in German).

I just wanna thank you all for the support, kindness, and generosity. Im very happy to see that you like your coins. :)

Ive put a few AEs on e-bay and they are sellling alot higher then I ever imagined, I am compleatly floored at the generosity from you all. It really helps me out alot and I want you all to know that I appreciate your kindness, your thoughtfulness,and your prayers.

Chur, thank you. I hope so to, its a very scary thing for me. - some peps are afrade of heights or spiders,,, Im afrade of medical and hostpitials so that dosent help, my palms get all sweaty just thinking about it. but I am greatful to wake up everyday and see my lovely wife and pretty lil girl, and I hope and pray that every thing will be ok in the end, more for their sake then my own, because they mean the world to me!

this comes from a recient email I got and wanted to share it with you all >>>>

Life is too short to wake up with regrets. Love the people that treat you right,forget about the ones who dont. belive everything happends for a reason. If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands. If it changes your life,, let it. nobody said life would be easy, they just promise it would be worth it. friends are like ballons, once you let them go you can never get them back, so im tieing you forum users to my heart so ill never let you go!! thank you one and all!! DJ.J.ROCK

Edited by DJ.J.ROCK

I am working on the codes. I forgot to send them to coincodes. I did send the other day so it shoudl be a day or so before they are up. I also contacted Jay about an Icon and he is working on it.

Mike

i just sent over an icon, so that should be up soon to . :D

and i have 2 more AE's up

this one has 12 hrs and is at 20$

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...s=tab%3DSelling

and this one has 2 1/2 days and also is at 20

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...s=tab%3DSelling

again thank you all who have bid on them ,i cant express enuff the hole your helping me out of. 2 more med bills came in today. :D

Edited by DJ.J.ROCK
I bid on yer coin. I hope I win... :D Love that coin! :D

CF30

Got one! Yay!! :D

CF30

thank you for bidding, i cant tell you how much it helps me with my med bills im about a grand in out of pocket right now so every lil bit helps

i have another AE on Ebay if anyone is intrested and i mailed all winnning coins today as well

thank you all for being so careing and compassionate, it really lifts my spirits and takes a bit of the stress away. :D

I bid on yer coin. I hope I win... ;) Love that coin! :laughing:

CF30

Got one! Yay!! ;)

CF30

thank you for bidding, i cant tell you how much it helps me with my med bills im about a grand in out of pocket right now so every lil bit helps

i have another AE on Ebay if anyone is intrested and i mailed all winnning coins today as well

thank you all for being so careing and compassionate, it really lifts my spirits and takes a bit of the stress away. :P

heres a link to the coin up now,

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=250475096420

This week my tribal flowers arrived, and today this one also:

d6f58e54-cba8-4b99-a6a5-2083fa500583.jpg

The AE version is my favourite version! It looks even better in real life, I am really happy I was able to get it ;):P:)

Great work!

CHUR THAT IS A GREAT PICTURE,, CAN I USE IT FOR MY AUCTIONS?

SPEAKING OF THAT THERES 11 HRS LEFT ON THIS ONE AND IT NEEDS A LIL HELP ,, IT SETS AT $8.50

heres a good chance to grab one at a relative low price :wub:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=250479257791

This week my tribal flowers arrived, and today this one also:

d6f58e54-cba8-4b99-a6a5-2083fa500583.jpg

The AE version is my favourite version! It looks even better in real life, I am really happy I was able to get it ;):P:)

Great work!

CHUR THAT IS A GREAT PICTURE,, CAN I USE IT FOR MY AUCTIONS?

SPEAKING OF THAT THERES 11 HRS LEFT ON THIS ONE AND IT NEEDS A LIL HELP ,, IT SETS AT $8.50

heres a good chance to grab one at a relative low price :wub:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=250479257791

Great backdrop to a great looking coin.

B)

ok, so im putting most of my AE's on ebay to help with the med bills coming in as most know,, its not what i wanted to do , i really wanted to trade them out for other coins i wanted,,,,,,,

so on that note, im gonna ask for a few trade requests, im only going to do a few, and going to be very picky. but if intrested please send me your offers,,, i would really love to get some of the tengwars i dont have, i need the AE celtic moons and stars, and i consider alot of coins,, my seekers list is outdated on my site, but send me your trade offers .

again i will only be doing a few so dont be upset if i dont trade with everyone.

So, Cacheaddict.com and I have decided to do another run with some new colors and metal finishes, they should be stunning.... but ill let Cacheaddict.com clue ya in to all the details, because im not exactly sure what and when and how just yet......but im very excited. They also have a bonus added and i hope every one that loved these the first time will enjoy the new ones just as much and the new collectors and ones who missed the first sale will love these as much as me!! :)

ill be keeping an eye out for Cacheaddicts post with you!! :D

So, Cacheaddict.com and I have decided to do another run with some new colors and metal finishes, they should be stunning.... but ill let Cacheaddict.com clue ya in to all the details, because im not exactly sure what and when and how just yet......but im very excited. They also have a bonus added and i hope every one that loved these the first time will enjoy the new ones just as much and the new collectors and ones who missed the first sale will love these as much as me!! :)

ill be keeping an eye out for Cacheaddicts post with you!! :D

Hey Great News DJ

Looking foreward to the new coins :D

Im very excited about these, they should be beautiful coins,, with intresting enamels and concepts done with layering. ;)

Special: You will receive a free Pathtag for every 3 coins ordered during the reservations period.<<and this is gonna be cool too!!!

Edited by DJ.J.ROCK

Im very excited about these, they should be beautiful coins,, with intresting enamels and concepts done with layering. B)

Special: You will receive a free Pathtag for every 3 coins ordered during the reservations period.<<and this is gonna be cool too!!!

D.J.. I will have to trade you for another camera ;)

thank you Eartha, I would also like to mention, that they are 4 bucks cheaper then the first minting!!! :laughing:

we did this by not making samples, so if yould like to see prev. minted coins they are all in this thread, maybe ill post a few pics soon

Edited by DJ.J.ROCK

In Victorian times, certain flowers had specific meanings because the flower selection was limited and people used more symbols and gestures to communicate. Wisdom is portrayed by those who hold it and those who seek it. Eye of the Tribal Flower, was inspired by the lack of time that we spend seeking for those meanings and knowledge, and the lack of time we have in general. The beauty in a flower can be endless, almost like time stood still. But often to many times we just rush right by that beauty in our busy day and we never get to see it or learn from it. This coin is meant to be elegant, to bring beauty in to your life. The details and color are very deep and fine, and if you don't take a minute to gather the wisdom the coin has to offer in its beauty, well you just might miss something.

2ATF171-le-f.jpg2ATF171-le-b.jpg

2ATF171-g-f.jpg2ATF171-g-b.jpg

2ATF171-s-f.jpg2ATF171-s-b.jpg

2ATF171-ag-f.jpg2ATF171-ag-b.jpg

2ATF171-edge.jpg

here is the pics from the LAST minting, not this one,, just for reference to those who are intrested.

these should be beautiful coins

one more day for this last run of tribal flowers, get um while you can,, or you might wish ya did. they are gonna be pretty!! :laughing: i dont belive this design will EvEr be minted in any more finishes. thanks to all you who have ordered!

p.s. this would make a great belated valentine gift. B-)

Edited by DJ.J.ROCK